Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best way to farm fusion cores?

RiftwalkSniper

Question

I'm only mastery 2, completed all planets up to phobos and sedna, but I need a good place to farm fusions. My mods are abysmally terrible, and I need to start upgrading because my gear is outdated. What's the best way to farm fusions? The area I'm farming is like 4 fuses every 20minutes which seems bad. Thanks guys! 

7 answers to this question

Cameria, Jupiter drops 5 packs of rank 5 gold cores (a 5x R5 pack for short) on rotation A (5 and 10 minute mark) if you have the planet unlocked (can't remember what order they are unlocked in), otherwise Zeugma, Phobos should also give 5x R5 packs at rotation A, though it may or may not be harder to find a pug game there.

at mastery rank 2 it's going to be hard I would suggest Phobos, it has a Dark Sector Excavation and can be easily done.

I would suggest you complete two excavations and extract, you won't get stacks of 5 fusion cores like you would at higher levelsbut 3 I believe.

Edited by (XB1)freakytiki3

5 hours ago, (XB1)freakytiki3 said:

at mastery rank 2 it's going to be hard I would suggest Phobos, it has a Dark Sector Excavation and can be easily done.

I would suggest you complete two excavations and extract, you won't get stacks of 5 fusion cores like you would at higher levelsbut 3 I believe.

You will get 5 packs there, that Dark Sector has the same loot table as Hieracon, only lower level and on the Phobos Grineer settlement tileset instead of the Corpus Outpost tileset. Source.