Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blind Mirage

Madrox8

On 4/25/2016 at 1:30 AM, Gurpgork said:

For one thing, calling it "crying" is extremely dismissive of people making nerf threads. Most of them (not all of them, but most of them) formulate an argument as to why the nerf they are discussing should happen. This thread is certainly an example, as is the 40-page Tonkor thread in weapons feedback. Yes, some of them are "crying", but most of them are providing an explanation. Does formulating an argument make them right? Certainly not. But they're not "crying", they're posting their feedback on a forum designed for feedback in a mature manner. Their feedback doesn't matter any less than yours just because they're asking for nerfs.

Gurpgork I have seen personally seen a thread where someone said it was a person's ignorance of not stopping the alarms to prevent bursa spawning when it can be proven that bursas spawn in both excavation and survival missions on corpus tilesets. Or another thread that claimed that Valkyr's hysteria was too overpowered and needed to be nerfed when nullifiers do in fact render hysteria useless (I know that from experience). Are those kinds of threads or people responding being fair when there's statements to prove otherwise or there's enemies/abilities that render abilities useless okay? THOSE are the kinds of threads/responders I talk about, they come in being unreasonable or they fail to listen to others' valid points.

Thread cleaned.

I remind to everyone to stay constructuve and civil. Comments such as "nerf is bad" or "don't like it don't play it" are not constructive. You think Mirage is fine ? Prove it. The same thing apply if you find that Mirage is not fine, of course.

Antagonizing the opposite opinion is not constructive either. That's actually a pretty obnoxious move that is not tolerated on the warframe forums. You have to be respectful with everyone : no matter what their opinions are.