Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captain Vor should be nerfed

Basdiow

• 3 weeks later...

Dunno if this is a serious thread or not... But I actually agreed. Sure, for players who got any mods at all can easily kill Vor instantly. But as for the new players, one time I was with my friend, I tried to not kill Vor and let him deal with Vor himself. He lost all his revives and rage quit the game. Vor is really hard to kill for new players, and really should at least be easier.

14 hours ago, --Valkyr said:

Dunno if this is a serious thread or not... But I actually agreed. Sure, for players who got any mods at all can easily kill Vor instantly. But as for the new players, one time I was with my friend, I tried to not kill Vor and let him deal with Vor himself. He lost all his revives and rage quit the game. Vor is really hard to kill for new players, and really should at least be easier.

He scales with highest lvl in the squad. You actually messed it up for him by being there cause you prolly bumped him up from maybe lvl 10 to at least lvl 40, which'll destroy a newer player. And no this isn't a serious thread :)

11 hours ago, NKDG said:

He scales with highest lvl in the squad. You actually messed it up for him by being there cause you prolly bumped him up from maybe lvl 10 to at least lvl 40, which'll destroy a newer player. And no this isn't a serious thread :)

Does the level increases for the quest Vor though?

On April 30, 2016 at 0:54 AM, --Valkyr said:

Does the level increases for the quest Vor though?

Yep, technically it's the exact same mission actually, and not a separate node.