Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captain Vor should be nerfed

Basdiow

For new players he is almost impossible to beat unless they waste a ton of affinity on revives. This shouldn't be happening and needs to be stopped!

Spoiler

It took me 2 revives to beat him, and the shield is OP as he is impossible to hit!

NERF!

Spoiler

Why did you click that

Spoiler

Stop it

Spoiler

I SAID STOP!

Spoiler

Edited by Letter13
Don't do that.

I really hate to say this, however I've tried the xbox one version as a new guy, and let me tell you this, it's simply not hard to beat him at all.

I didn't even need to use a revive, I just took cover when needed to and took my time to kill his minions.

*checks date*

*can't take it seriously now*

In seriousness, he's not that hard, as almost anyone will tell you. Even without massively overpowered weapons, with any basic shooter knowledge one can take him out rather easily. All the more so if they paid attention to the parkour mechanics and use them to get away when Vor gets close or uses the shock traps.

I remember taking him out 2013, he was the 1st boss encounter as a new player, it was a challenge as it should be (for a new player) its about shooting and taking cover and be patient not taking him heads on.

9 minutes ago, ViS4GE said:

Yea he doesnt get 1 shotted fast enough, lets nerf him even more.Oh and new players arent suppose to insta kill him with mr1-braton.

I agree with this guy. With the "nerf him more" part at least.

;)

Edited by IceColdHawk

7 minutes ago, KaraOgata said:

*checks date*

*can't take it seriously now*

*continues by taking it seriously

:facepalm:

this is in general discussion, not directed towards devs. Shoulda stopped there. 

he is a 2 shot kill. buff him if anything lol :")

all versions of vor

EDIT :If you do find it hard. try recruiting someone to talk you through killing him and watch how he does it too. then try again in your own time in solo . . it really is easy just tried an unranked lato and yes it can be done  xD GL tenno

Edited by JaMzY-Boi

14 minutes ago, JaMzY-Boi said:

he is a 2 shot kill. buff him if anything lol :")

all versions of vor

EDIT :If you do find it hard. try recruiting someone to talk you through killing him and watch how he does it too. then try again in your own time in solo . . it really is easy just tried an unranked lato and yes it can be done  xD GL tenno

And you had to scroll past his reveal to edit it too...

Edited by NKDG

35 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

I kown this is moreless a Apirel Fools day, post, but this topic brings out the Elitists

The fact that the weakest boss in the game can bring out elitists and make them act superior depresses me about where this community has started to head...

We need to nerf his speaches. No, srsly, i can take it anymore. He just blabbling about exatcly same stuff every time when he arrived on T4, and cannot shut up even after death!

NERF VOR'S VOICE!

17 minutes ago, NKDG said:

And you had to scroll past his reveal to edit it too...

Actually I wasn't scrolling at all I left my second screen to test ingame before retyping in my edit ") I never looked at the post as page doesn't refresh

Some Advice:

Kill all his fanboys (the grineer in the same tile as he is). Their firepower won't help.

Spend a little bit of time leveling your gear, and he should be easier.

If you notice that you're getting zapped by his mines, Bullet Jump.

If desperate, resort to public.

Lastly, don't let the community discourage you. We all had our MR0 days, didn't we? This mockery is verrrrrrry appropriate. >:(

Just now, vrdwrst2 said:

Some Advice:

Kill all his fanboys (the grineer in the same tile as he is). Their firepower won't help.

Spend a little bit of time leveling your gear, and he should be easier.

If you notice that you're getting zapped by his mines, Bullet Jump.

If desperate, resort to public.

Lastly, don't let the community discourage you. We all had our MR0 days, didn't we? This mockery is verrrrrrry appropriate. >:(

I should just have a macro that replies to everyone who posts here with 

No no one's even trying to get the joke here