Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[WF Concept] Excalibur, the Swordsman

Thetantanman

I was looking at the current list of warframes, and I noticed that there was a distinct lack of melee-focused ones. I mean, wukong pulls out a rocket launcher prime and valkyr pulls out Prisma Dual Bratons for their respective 4th abilities, so why not have a warframe that pulls out a MELEE weapon for their 4th? Sure, Mesa pulls out her tri glaive vandals, but ALL her attacks with it involve throwing them, not much melee going on there.

So, without further ado, I present to you: Excalibur! (Name open to changes)

Stats:

Redbar: 100 (300 at rank 30)

Bluebar: 100 (300 at rank 30)

Defenses: 225

Mana: 100 (150 at rank 30)

Jog Speed: 1.0

Polarities? Of course, he would come with 11 D polarities, one for every slot.

Abilities:

Passive: Swordingly. Whenever excalibur is using a bladed weapon like the skana, cronus, Jat Kittag or Dread, he gains a 10% damage and speed bonus

First ability: Dashing Slasher

Excalibro dashes between enemies in a 6/8/10/12 meter long cone and cuts them down with his Spectral Dread. Each hit deals 100/125/200/250 base damage.

Second ability: Blinding Radius

Excaliburn Holds his spectral Galatine into the sky, blinding all enemies in a 8/12/15/25 meter radius for 7/10/12/15 seconds. You need line-of-sight for this to work. The reason I made this what it is so we can stop the dominant Mirage blind meta. I can already see it, this is gonna become the new big thing and will drive mirage back where she belongs.

Third Ability: Javelinal Raiding

Excaliblazeit thrusts his noggle into the air, launching 5/7/10/12 javelins into the nearest enemies within 15/18/22/25 meters. Each javelin deals 500/69/420/1000 damage. I admit, this is very much a filler ability. I don't see something like this ever becoming useful or meta.

Fourth Ability: Highly Proclaimed Blade

Excalinerd summons his signature longsword, Derf Anyo. Normal attacks inflict 100/125/200/250 damage.His slide attacks inflict a mini Blinding radius His attacks also emit a shockwave that goes up to 40 meters, dealing the same amount of damage as the base attacks. Of course, it wouldn't gain benefits from shotgun mods because that would be too good.

So there it is, My concept for an engineer frame. Tell me what you guys think!