Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Question about Kubrow and Quick Thinking

(PSN)HomelessSquishy

Question

Like the title says, I have a quick question about Kubrow and the Quick Thinking mod

Kubrow: i'm getting ready for my egg to mature, just need to wait for the Incubator Upgrade Segment you get in the Dojo to get built.....so my question is, how long of a gap should you use the stabilizers? should it be every week? every four days? cause the last thing i want to do is log in and come to a dead kubrow ;n;

Quick Thinking: does the Efficiency Percentage actually works? cause when I put in quick thinking, the efficiency percentage doesn't go up. so, am just wondering if the percentage of efficiency actually goes into account when using abilities, or is this mod generally used for the health thing and the efficiency doesn't matter? cause if that's the case, i won't bother upgrading the mod anymore then i have

thanx in advance 

2 answers to this question

each stabilzer recovers 40%. Ideally you don't want it to go below +60%

QT is a survival mod. The efficiency is how much energy is drained with regards to damage taken not powers used.

Edited by Sunfaiz

with kubrows, their health degrades 10% per daily reset (5% if you have the upgrade segment) and stabilizer recovers 40% health degradation.  so you should use a stabilizer every 4 days (8 days with upgrade segment) to keep a healthy kubrow.

with quick thinking, it doesn't increase your power efficiency. it prevents your death at the expense of your extra energy. The efficiency stated on the mod just means that it will take less energy when you receive lethal damage.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Quick_Thinking

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel