Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zoom Mod

FyreNForget

Dethcube almost seems like it has aimbot in engaging targets, no need for zoom mods. In fact I had to take out most of his weapon mods except for Cryo Rounds and Thunderclap, all the killstealing is making me look bad.

if the AI could actually see, then yes.

but an AI that can see the game and understand it is just something to dream about.

understandable they cant see like the player can but as deathcube as an example it does auto target but the spread is all over the place so adding zoom should lessen the "recoil" for him to be more accurate. even shade and wyrm with semi auto and single fire are bad aims alot of the time. This mod should fix this.

Dethcube almost seems like it has aimbot in engaging targets, no need for zoom mods. In fact I had to take out most of his weapon mods except for Cryo Rounds and Thunderclap, all the killstealing is making me look bad.

it does

it is literally an aimbot

that's the point

Zoom doesn't effect spread. It doesn't make anyone more accurate, it just makes everything bigger.

actually it should increase accuracy since you can see enemies at a longer distance and be more precise with your shots. Your basically saying adding a scope to any gun (in a game or RL) does nothing but "make everything bigger" which isn't true.,

Zoom just increases the view distance of your 'ironsights', nothing really too far from that. It's useable on Latron and other longer-ranged guns, but there's a good chance for the most part your zoom is fine on default.

Considering the AI for Sentinals is close to hitscan/uses the same AI as the enemies, there's no sense giving them zoom functions. Same as giving them ammo buffs, as they use infinate ammo.