Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stretch and Continuity Farm

K1ll3raBG

Question

Hello to everyone reading this.I am a normal warframe player who just wants to know where to farm the stretch and the continuity mods.I have tried to get strech  from 15  runs on Raptor but he just doesn't want to drop it to me xD.I would really appreciate help from you guys :)!

Edited by K1ll3raBG

6 answers to this question

Your best bet would be Corpus Tier 3 defense or spy. Both mods drop as mission rewards. Stretch also drops from sapping and leech ospreys and shockwave moas so you should have a decent chance of getting at least one on Corpus defense. If you don't have Ivara yet you could use this opportunity to farm for her, stretch, continuity, and a number of other good mods that spy missions drop. I personally would do spy missions. They are quicker and offer more multi-tasking options.

36 minutes ago, RideaTear said:

Your best bet would be Corpus Tier 3 defense or spy. Both mods drop as mission rewards. Stretch also drops from sapping and leech ospreys and shockwave moas so you should have a decent chance of getting at least one on Corpus defense. If you don't have Ivara yet you could use this opportunity to farm for her, stretch, continuity, and a number of other good mods that spy missions drop. I personally would do spy missions. They are quicker and offer more multi-tasking options.

Ok thank you

5 hours ago, K1ll3raBG said:

Hello to everyone reading this.I am a normal warframe player who just wants to know where to farm the stretch and the continuity mods.I have tried to get strech  from 15  runs on Raptor but he just doesn't want to drop it to me xD.I would really appreciate help from you guys :)!

Hi!

I'm Installing Warframe ATM, If you wait 'till i get my job done ( probably in 10 mins) i can give you both of those mods :D