Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

April Fools Joke 2016

(PSN)Dadissk

So as most of you already noticed there is a new "Gift from the Lotus" survival mission against level 60-100 Infested that lasts 1h. This Mission clearly was meant to be the April Fools joke 2016.

My question what do you guys think about? was it funny or lame? creative or stupid? 

share your thoughts here

IMO it was a bit lame first i thought "The rewards cant be real there must be something behind it". I mean DE is one of the most creative companies i know that always plans something like recently the Bunny Ears. Then I saw that you to stay 1h and i thought "ok there is certainly something else then 1 Credit and Ammo drum".

Spoiler

Turns out to be a broken ammo drum..... well played DE well played.......

so what do you think?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, (PS4)Dadissk said:

So as most of you already noticed there is a new "Gift from the Lotus" survival mission against level 60-100 Infested that lasts 1h. This Mission clearly was meant to be the April Fools joke 2016.

My question what do you guys think about? was it funny or lame? creative or stupid? 

share your thoughts here

IMO it was a bit lame first i thought "The rewards cant be real there must be something behind it". I mean DE is one of the most creative companies i know that always plans something like recently the Bunny Ears. Then I saw that you to stay 1h and i thought "ok there is certainly something else then 1 Credit and Ammo drum".

Hide contents

Turns out to be a broken ammo drum..... well played DE well played.......

so what do you think?

Lame

11 hours ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

Sorry to say this Tenno. But please use the General Discussion subforum for such and this one for Console specific feedback ;) 

No problem I'm still new to this forum so any advice and help is much appreciated. Is there any way to move it there?  

5 hours ago, (PS4)AnimeReaper40 said:

I liked it ,not due to the 1 credit or ammo drum.But gave me a challenge .Other then sortie or lor/jordas.It be nice to get challenging  alerts like that once in awhile

That's true it was quite challenging especially the level 100 juggernaut that showed up.