Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A nice Latron Prime Build?

DeFragMe

Question

Hello,

since i had quite dimishing returns in my years old build of the Latron Prime (for some reason it takes me 2-5 times longer than usually to kill something, maybe armor change?), i wanted to know if somebody would know a nice Latron Prime Build without the use of Argon scope (cause i dont own that mod and havent been able to get it so far, and many people tend to sugest that)

Forma amount naturally does not matter. Because my forma blueprint storage(42) is nearly as high as my Neural-sensores storage(56).

12 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Major_Phantom said:

Hmm, well here's mine:

5ExqlvU.jpg

Last spot is for one of the bane mods but for now I haven't put the last forma.

Wouldn't it be better to use Argon Scope for the last slot instead? 

I need to do some maths now, don't I?

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

Just now, PUR3K1LL3R said:

I know, just asking if you thought it was better it terms of damage/forma usage

Forma- yes

Damage- depends. The bane mod will give you consistantly more damage so it's reliable BUT the Argon makes the crits more often so the damage is boosted.

Not to mention the Void units won't work with Bane mods so Argon is always an option.

Just now, Major_Phantom said:

Regardless, the OP wanted a non- Argon build :/

And iam happy about the fact that people carred :D

aynway...

8 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

This is what I use currently.

DvdrvDW.jpg

I don't really use the shadowdebt mods, because of the inconsistencies of the criticals that the Latron Prime can dish out, so I just go for straight damage and some crit.

just as question to this, but wouldnt heavy caliber cause quite a few shots to miss , inacurity addidition afterall (i dont have heavy caliber , only a few (5-10 each) of the other corrupted mods... really should start farming it again..)

10 minutes ago, Major_Phantom said:

Hmm, well here's mine:

5ExqlvU.jpg

Last spot is for one of the bane mods but for now I haven't put the last forma.

if i see that right, that a crit build. wouldnt it be more wise in that case to add something like critical delay?

Just now, Major_Phantom said:

Forma- yes

Damage- depends. The bane mod will give you consistantly more damage so it's reliable BUT the Argon makes the crits more often so the damage is boosted.

Not to mention the Void units won't work with Bane mods so Argon is always an option.

They should make a "Bane of Corrupted" mod or something for that... but I guess we always have CP XD

3 minutes ago, DeFragMe said:

just as question to this, but wouldnt heavy caliber cause quite a few shots to miss , inacurity addidition afterall (i dont have heavy caliber , only a few (5-10 each) of the other corrupted mods... really should start farming it again..)

I don't use the Latron Prime as a sudo sniper, I like to get up close and personal most of the time, so the accuracy loss doesn't affect me much. But if you can't take the hit to accuracy, you could always replace it with something else... like a Bane mod, another elemental or Bladed Rounds, those are good replacements. 

But GL farming the mod :P

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

1 minute ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

I don't use the Latron Prime as a sudo sniper, I like to get up close and personal most of the time, so the accuracy loss doesn't affect me much. But if you can't take the his to accuracy, you could always replace it with something else... like a Bane mod, another elemental or Bladed Rounds, those are good replacements. 

But GL farming the mod :P

dont worry about that.. only took me all together 10 runs for ivara... but 78 runs europa extermination to get jagged edge.. but anyway..

sniping in warframe is anway quite... hard.. derelict has big enough maps for it, but i dont remember any other mape being a that long corridor. the thing is that i tend to shoot while aiming at mid range, mostly aiming at head height. Thats why iam not sure about heavy calibers acurity.

3 minutes ago, DeFragMe said:

dont worry about that.. only took me all together 10 runs for ivara... but 78 runs europa extermination to get jagged edge.. but anyway..

sniping in warframe is anway quite... hard.. derelict has big enough maps for it, but i dont remember any other mape being a that long corridor. the thing is that i tend to shoot while aiming at mid range, mostly aiming at head height. Thats why iam not sure about heavy calibers acurity.

You can always not completely rank Heavy Cal. Rank 5-7 is a good place to be I think. :L