Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant Login check your info

-KyloRen-

Just now, Kurairyu said:

but atleast you are in the game

Theres no point to being ingame. "oh. lets go in game, start a mission. oh look we lost everything due to being disconnected, again"

People need to just stop trying to log in. walk off. do something in real life. watch a movie. talk with friends. etc etc.

1 minute ago, (PS4)zero1872001 said:

Theres no point to being ingame. "oh. lets go in game, start a mission. oh look we lost everything due to being disconnected, again"

People need to just stop trying to log in. walk off. do something in real life. watch a movie. talk with friends. etc etc.

Ice cream and youtube 

12 minutes ago, (PS4)compliantj5k said:

The one time it did let me log in it started my game over at the point of choosing a warframe so im really hoping my game didnt get erased, though im sure they could get my game save back for me but its still a little unnerving as i wont restart this game again

Exactly the same here, starter mission appeared - no prompt for new account, exited quick, hopefully all OK.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)EpicediumUK said:

Exactly the same here, starter mission appeared - no prompt for new account, exited quick, hopefully all OK.

quickly take note of what you had so in case it did screw you up you can let DE know exactly what you had, hopefully it doesn't though, I used to get a thing where I would be back on my ship and the game hadn't fully loaded so I was walking around as excal until it fully loaded so that might be a thing.