Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best lategame weps/Whats your fav?

RiftwalkSniper

Question

I'm only MR5, but I'm curious as to what guns/weps are good lategame? I'm working on the trigris, but I cant seem to find my weapon. What are some strong weapons? Also, what is your favorite weapon and why? My favorite warframe is rhino, if that helps with weapon choice.

For Rhino, Drakgoon is incredible at clearing the way forward.

I'm the unofficial spokesperson for Atterax at this point. Great crit/bleed weapon with a lot of range.

Strange no one mentioned Atomos. As long as you have Ruinous Extension and bring the right damage types, it still does well at end game.

I didn't see anyone mention Amphrex either. As with Atomos, needs its range mod and the right damage types. Crit mods too.

Staticor can do some incredible damage, but a rapid-fire macro is all but mandatory. Charge shots have lower DPS.

Dark Dagger, with its syndicate mod and Covert Lethality, on a blind/sleep-capable frame is excellent.

Winds of Purity Furis is a great utility weapon, but not typically to be used for killing.

Sancti Castanas are a good balance between damage and CC.

Hikou Prime with Concealed Explosives and modded for fire rate is very surprising.

Phage's high ammo efficiency means you can mod it for fire rate without really hurting its ammo supply.

A corrosive Secura Dual Cestra can strip armor quickly and deal enough damage to capitalize on it. Drop the status for damage against Corpus/Infested.

It might be a while before you get one, but Azima is surprising as a crit machine pistol. Generally its secondary fire isn't worth using.