Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hide and go Tenno

Senketsu_

Hello Tenno, Senketsu_ here!! I have found myself in possession of a bit of platinum and not to much to spend it on. So I decided to offer free prizes to all those wishing to play my little game.

What Prizes? you may ask. Prizes will range from Deluxe skin, Syndanas, to Weapon skins, and Kubrow customization. And its ALL FREE! All I ask is your time.

What do I have to do to Participate and potentially win said Prizes? The Rules are simple, 1, I'm hiding can you find me? Look all over the relay and when you find me PM me with "Found you!" 2, for all Tenno who "Find" me I will ask a question. PM me with your answer. The first person to answer correctly and has found me will win the prize. I will announce the giveaway at a random part of the day, Each giveaway will last about 10-15 minutes after it has started. 

What kind of questions will I have to answer? Questions range from Anime, Manga, Gaming, to Warframe. And do be warned that I am a nerd and may ask some pretty hard questions in any of these Categories,

What if I win but I dont want the Prize? If you win the game and are in it just for the fun, then you may refuse the prize and it will go to the next person to answer the question correctly. You may also ask me to hand the prize off to a friend, but I will need that friends in game Alias. Second place gets a 3 or 7 day affinity booster!

What platform do I have to be on? Currently I am only doing this for PC, sorry console tenno :(

I am doing this because I want to have fun and let the community have fun with me. You lose nothing from participating, and have a chance to gain some awesome FashionFrame swag!!!!

Please follow this thread for any special news, Heck I might even do a giveaway on this thread as well. If I feel like it.  

SO Lets all have some fun at my expense!!!!! 

Winners Thus Far.

FuriousBurrito

Bladewielder65

448Lyle

Apocalypto

Grimlock84

Camotech

Kotih

Edited by Senketsu_
adding stuff

Ah... well why didn't you just say so : ) hmmmmmmm ill find you if I remember. also you can run but you cant hide or

because I'm a super fast speed boosted Loki neither 

Fear is Freedom! Control is Liberty! Contradiction is Truth! That is the reality of this world! Kiryuin Satsuki search?q=blumenkranz+lyrics&&view=detail

Edited by Rex13568
incorect

• 2 weeks later...

Hello my lovely Tenno. Hide and go Tenno will begin in a few minutes, ill be in Mercury relay on the second server, so keep an eye out on region and that relay server chat for more info.

The new Banshee Deluxe skin will be up for grabs tonight.