Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Font Issues

--Zeni--

Question

I tried playing Warframe yesterday but it crashed and the launcher went completely broke so I had to reinstall it. Sadly though all my settings were lost and it was back to default.

First thing I noticed that was bothering me heavily was the font. It looked different, kinda thin and further spread apart. I already tried messing around with the settings but I seem to overlook something.

Comparison:

Before

After

Does anyone know how to change the font? Really would like to have the other one again.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Toasty.Engineer

5 answers to this question

Is your resolution the same as before? In the pictures there are two different resolutions (not sure if thats a reflection of in game or not). Warframe sometimes changes the resolution on me when switching from full screen to windowed and the font looks funny until I revert back to the previous resolution and then restart.

Nah resolution is the same. 1920x1080 and borderless fullscreen.

It only looks different because im using ShareX to capture a certain region of my monitor.

Edited by Toasty.Engineer

2 minutes ago, Toasty.Engineer said:

Nah resolution is the same. 1920x1080.

It only looks different because im using ShareX to capture a certain region of my monitor.

oh okay I see. The only text options I've ever seen are for the chat and I don't think that option effects text on terminals and such. After messing with the settings make sure you restart periodically. In my experience some settings don't take effect until you restart.

On 3.4.2016 at 3:18 PM, Prime said:

Optimizing your Game should help with that;

Reveal hidden contents

opt_eng.png

If that doesn't help file a Support-Ticket including your EE.log (found in %localappdata%\Warframe)!

Tried optimizing but it didnt help. Guess I gotta write to Support then :/