Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Light In the Dark looking for new members

Feallike

So this is where I am suppose to try to sell you a item AKA clan membership. Though I am not going to do that! (OMG SHOCKER SO LEGIT 420) What I am going to do is give you a offer to join a community that is trying to build a community of players via different types. Are you a rhino only player? Newbie? Vet? MK1 Braton only because that is the best gun in the game? Well we invite you all. (Notice this invitation does not restrict making fun of you via fashion frame) (Note that was a joke) 

Research:

Well since the DE is constantly adding weapons into the game I won't be one of those liars who says: "100% research done join me newbz" since that is impossible. >.> Though in current research we have about 90% of the research done. Due to anyone donating to clan being called a sellout. (Note this is another joke, and yes my jokes are that bad. WELCOME TO CLAN)

Ranks:

Well since I am basically clan leader. (note not actual clan leader, just co clan leader) I make all the rules so as long as your a nice, fun loving rich player you will get to top rank by just being yourself. (Note if your a jerk being yourself is probably not a good idea. Be John Stamos I love that guy) FULL HOUSE JOKE HYPE.... Only me... (Plays tiniest violin)

Decoration:

The cheesier, uglier, and outright weirder the better! Unless your actually good at decorating then I guess we need you because we are bad. If anyone calls you out on your fashion taste just call me and I will ban talk to them peacefully.

Recruitment:

As far as I am concerned this clan will grow, and grow, and grow. Anyone can join as long as A: Their not a stick in the mud (Laughing at all my jokes is a good way to get to top rank). B. There not planning to leave the game for a year. C. Their  hot nice. If you want to join just post want to join in forums and give me your IGN or I will just recruit random people until I happen to find you! Then instantly kick you from clan for making me invite so many people!

Community:

Why is their a bold for this? Well because... I don't know. I basically explained everything... hmmmmmmm..... BUNCH OF CUTE ANIMAL MEMES TO MAKE YOU MORE LIKELY TO LIKE ME! (Warning I am not going to take blame if you die from overcutness) 

ART SCHOOL JOKES! :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbCwqcFfbo6_68p1eOAnH

Replace master with girl and token of friendship with heart. 

70c26e2bc7f266ed324216cc3ca7e5b7.jpg

Deadpool memes are the only way I can escape the temporal void that is my own mind. @.@

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIS9gHXx8SwlCybXgQ0TM

OK time to get off Mr. Bones wild ride. 

P.S I am hoping my antics haven't made you hate me. If you want to join please don't judge the clan based on me but the people in it! To do that you must join! So HA put you in a rock and a hard place! Now you have to join! (I am the worse person)

P.P.S We do have a Discord but you have to ask the actual clan leader to get on that. I am not a techie and if you ask me I will end up blowing up your computer somehow.

Edited by Feallike

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2016 at 3:04 PM, Feallike said:

lanning to leave the game for a year. C. Their  hot nice. If you want to join just post want to join in forums and give me your IGN or I will just recruit random people until I happen to find you! Then instantly kick you from clan for making me invite so many people!

Community:

Why is their a bold for this? Well be

Necroing your own clans thread. Wow, I would totally never join a clan of someone who just Necros their own clan thread!

Actually do join! So we can democratically vote to ban this guy from being clan leader! I don't want to serve under a necroer! (Hopefully everyone understands this is a joke)

On 4/23/2016 at 5:52 PM, Feallike said:

(Hopefully everyone understands this is a joke)

A clan with a scene of humour?

A clan without 459045830347509243759047 silly little rules?

Don't take things too serious?

Hopefully mature people?

A teamspeak server?

Sounds like what I am looking for :)

3 hours ago, Cubeminator said:

Hopefully mature people?

A teamspeak server?

Same here mate, if you're all still recruiting i'd love to try. (kind of a knoop tough (sorta))

IGN: janin99

Hmu bb's

On 4/24/2016 at 2:29 PM, Cubeminator said:

Hopefully mature people?

A teamspeak server?

GAH LATE RESPONSES ARE LATE!

Ya basically anyone can join until we can't add anymore people... When that day comes dogs will cry, sheep will eat wolfs, and the earth will become flat..... Or you know... I will just remake this thread into the higher teir thread........

Also going to assume your IGN is Cubeminator though if I end up getting spam PMS from a guy named cuberminator and its not you and he/she is asking to do things to me or him/her. I will still invite you to clan, just to ban you. Then reinvite you because we actually want a community.

22 hours ago, janin99 said:

Same here mate, if you're all still recruiting i'd love to try. (kind of a knoop tough (sorta))

IGN: janin99

Hmu bb's

Kind of a knoop? Never had one of those? Do they come with giant eyes and big breasts............. OMG I made a anime joke...........  FML I am going to go commit suicide now... >.> 

Anyway don't care what rank you are, you will get stronger, better, faster, and most likely cuter/handsome. (GENDER EQUALITY FTW) 

Just to note I hope I am not coming off as immature. I am trying to fully conclude that this clan is NOT a restrictive or high maintanence. As far as I am concerned you are not forced to do anything you don't want to do, give to the clan (Please give though...... #Feedtheplatless) or basically anything. Just play, communicate somewhat, and do whatever. I am not your mom or dad.

OK now that the mature response is done, lets sit back and look at these russians acting stupid. (Warning not to offend Russians... Though you have to admit this doesn't make your country look intelligent.)

JB9likc.gif

Edit: YOUR BOTH IN CLANS! TRAITORS! I don't know just like leave your clan ASAYSTM (as soon as you see this message) and I will hit you up with a invite ASAP. Or just PM me if I am online and do it like that, or I PM you. I think it will work out, no stress. 

Edited by Feallike

3 hours ago, K1ue1ess said:

Scrubby nub with a drinking problem looking for a clan to feed a new addiction!

Addictions? Scrubby? Drinking? 

Are clan does not codone Mountain Dew addictions.......... Though in all seriousness your among friends. The Warlord also has a addiction to mountain Dew... You guys will probably get along well...

I mean are Warlord is a scrub, a nub, and addicted to mountain dew!

(Don't need to clarify that you mean alcohol. I just refuse not to make a mountain dew joke whenever I see scrub in a sentence.)

Edited by Feallike

LATE RESPONSE IS LATE! Ya I have sent messages to everyone but Nilsraaf and Janin99. Janin just to inform I haven't been able to invite you because your still in your clan and it just is RIP.

Nilsraaf I will invite you ASAP

(Throws up convetie) 

15 hours ago, Albioneos said:

You seem like a fun/hot guy business in the front party in the back sign me up

IGN: Albioneos

HOT!?!?!? OK this man is my favorite man. Defiantly invited.

Edited by Feallike

16 hours ago, Fear673 said:

ID also like to join i know im in a clan want to hear back before i leave it looking forward to hearing from anyone 

Alright cool just tell me your IGN and either Feallike or I will invite you as soon as possible