Intensify

Fleeting Expertise

Steel Fiber

Vitality

Transient Fortitude

Continuity

Streamline

Flow

I was thinking of taking out vitality and adding stretch, but I'm afraid my Ash p will be too weak at that point since my armor and shields are not very high. And my power duration is fairly low at 45% because of fleeting expertise and transient fortitude. I was also thinking of replacing power drift with a maxed rush. Is that worth it? Please give suggestions and good Ash prime builds! Thanks!

SP9HfVV.png

Edited by DonnyMariwani

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, DonnyMariwani said:

Hello,

So my Ash Prime's build consists of these mods right now:

Steel Charge

Power Drift

Intensify

Fleeting Expertise

Steel Fiber

Vitality

Transient Fortitude

Continuity

Streamline

Flow

I was thinking of taking out vitality and adding stretch, but I'm afraid my Ash p will be too weak at that point since my armor and shields are not very high. And my power duration is fairly low at 45% because of fleeting expertise and transient fortitude. I was also thinking of replacing power drift with a maxed rush. Is that worth it? Please give suggestions and good Ash prime builds! Thanks!

Can You post a Screen Shot of Your Build?

I will consider that You make use of all 3 Loadouts for Ash, and ALL Warframes aswell because there isnt one way of building a Warframe

I will post My thread main builds that I use but I like to alternate them at times to get different results.

SEEKING SHURIKEN

Spoiler

Lh16LAR.jpg?1

skZWLm9.jpg?1

zDFuXDF.jpg?1

hWLpwJt.jpg?1

The top Seeking Shuriken Build is based on More Raw Damage and will costmore because of the efficiency loss in Blind Rage so I recommend equipping a Synoid Simulor/Gammacor Zenurik Passive for Energy Over Flow or a EV Trin in the Squad to fill You up. This build I only use for some Heavy Armored Sorties. I prefer the second Seeking Shuriken build as it provides a decent amount of Damage and also has maxed Efficiency and as You see I added a R10 Fleeting Expertise to regain 10% duration back which still caps out My efficiency and a second in a half is still good to have ;) 

Note: This is My Tankiest Build since I am not using Duration on Smoke Screen I will take aggro but I will be using moderate Blade Storms to Proc Trickery and Trickery in Higher levels requires more Power Strength to proc so this will help, but Vitality is good with Rapid Resilience IMO because You will practically shake off any Status Debuff on You, I can assure You of this I  ran this build in One Thousand Cuts and those Manic Slash Procs where off Me in 2-3 seconds and in Blade Stomr they shake off faster, No need for Shield and Armor when You got 1,110 Health 375 Shields 150 Armor and a -75% chance to negate Status effects on self

SMOKE SHADOW

Spoiler

745y7Kt.jpg?1

kyyYD9T.jpg?1

E42G1Dk.jpg?1

1AKAKYK.jpg?1

This is My favorite augment for Ash and My most used and Favorite build. Smoke Shadow is fun and Team oriented and alot of Players dont know how great this is. I use this build in teams or solo if I am in a Sortie defense with an Operator I can Cloak and Protect them with no need for CC or Frost Globes only a crap ton of Large Energy Restores to keep Me full when Leech Eximus arrive. The First one is more focused on Duration for Smoke Screen and I recommend Highly if You wish to make Optimal use of this build to invest Your time into attaining Arcane Trickery. This still makes smoke screen Viable as it provides 2 means of reliable Invisibility. When Trickery doesnt Proc Smoke Screen is there to cover You. When Nullifiers appear cast Blade Storm to proc Trickery and allow You cover if Nullifiers enter You radius and dont deactivate Your invisibility of Smoke Screen. The Second Build has a 2 second less duration but 16.56 second smoke screen is still great and enough time to kill and cast Blade Storm to proc Trickery for longer and chained Refresh Invisibility, which is how I play this build. I proc Trickery and use smoke screen at my very last second maintaining Invisibility and although You may say why am I soo squishy in this build? I can actually take little to No damage n missions if Played right the idea is to cast smoke screen and Blade Storm moderately and have some breathing room to shoot or melee or however you choose to play. The main Idea is to stay Invisibile albeit Trickery or Smoke Screen (Shadow Step is Optional but I use it as well)

RISING STORM

Spoiler

IlIkAyS.jpg?1

pqIXfAg.jpg?1

I barely use this build and Yes its a replica of My smoke Shadow Second build because Rising Storm works with Power Duration not Strength or Range. Also I prefer to use Body Count but both are Multiplicative and provide more time for the Blade Storm Combo Counter to stay up. This is some what more of a solo and selfish build providing some damage and some invisibility as well for solo play and survivals

Well I hope this was of some assistance to You remember dont forget to hunt for Arcane Trickery You wont regret it

I recommend 2 Maxed Helm and Syandana but its totally up to You

Edited by AKKILLA

Really good builds shown above.

1 hour ago, DonnyMariwani said:

If you are still working on getting arcanes, I would not remove Vitality yet.

Ash is best in 2 ways. Duration if using Smoke Shadow, as AKKILLA mentioned, really great gameplay.

And max range mode, who needs rush when you can teleport to teammates/enemy/others from really far distances.

My vote on AKKILLA response, such beast modes.

You want heavy power strength and range. If you can mix in efficiency without hurting your range too much, do it. Steel Charge is a must. Other than Power Drift, I'd use Coaction Drift. If you have the plat or the "luck of the Baro," get the prime Mods: Flow and Continuity. Invest in Naramon Focus and Shadow Step (absolutely essential). I'm leaving out Arcanes, but if you can get them, Trickery is a must and the other can be fury or strike.

My Setup: (I think this is exactly it, not fully sure)

Prime Flow (rank 9)

Prime Continuity (rank 9) (should leave you with an 8-10 sec smoke screen which is all you need.)

Blind Rage (Rank 7)

Transient Fortitude (max)

Streamline (max)

Stretch (max)

intensify (max)

Over Extended (max)

Exilus: Power/Coaction Drift. Or Handspring (so great). (all max)

28 minutes ago, AKKILLA said:

Not bad its a start I would recommend You make use of all 3 Loadouts and create different types of Builds

Play around with mods and numbers to acheive different results

People constantly say dont give Ash duration dont listen to peoples ignorance, Play Ash as You see fit. Duration is there to be used and it affects him so if You wish to use Duration by all means use it just know what Missions to run it in.

I will Gift You a Smoke Shadow mod it is My Favorite Augment and I have plenty rep soo If You wish to Claim it PM me here I will send You invite in Game ;)

Thanks very much for all of the help! 

40 minutes ago, Souldend78 said:

Ash is best in 2 ways. Duration if using Smoke Shadow, as AKKILLA mentioned, really great gameplay.

And max range mode, who needs rush when you can teleport to teammates/enemy/others from really far distances.

Thank You

8 minutes ago, DonnyMariwani said:

Thanks very much for all of the help! 

Isnt this Players Helping Players section?

Thats what I came here to Help :)

23 minutes ago, AKKILLA said:

Can You post a Screen Shot of Your Build?

I will consider that You make use of all 3 Loadouts for Ash, and ALL Warframes aswell because there isnt one way of building a Warframe

I will post My thread main builds that I use but I like to alternate them at times to get different results.

SEEKING SHURIKEN

Reveal hidden contents

Lh16LAR.jpg?1

skZWLm9.jpg?1

zDFuXDF.jpg?1

hWLpwJt.jpg?1

The top Seeking Shuriken Build is based on More Raw Damage and will costmore because of the efficiency loss in Blind Rage so I recommend equipping a Synoid Simulor/Gammacor Zenurik Passive for Energy Over Flow or a EV Trin in the Squad to fill You up. This build I only use for some Heavy Armored Sorties. I prefer the second Seeking Shuriken build as it provides a decent amount of Damage and also has maxed Efficiency and as You see I added a R10 Fleeting Expertise to regain 10% duration back which still caps out My efficiency and a second in a half is still good to have ;) 

Note: This is My Tankiest Build since I am not using Duration on Smoke Screen I will take aggro but I will be using moderate Blade Storms to Proc Trickery and Trickery in Higher levels requires more Power Strength to proc so this will help, but Vitality is good with Rapid Resilience IMO because You will practically shake off any Status Debuff on You, I can assure You of this I  ran this build in One Thousand Cuts and those Manic Slash Procs where off Me in 2-3 seconds and in Blade Stomr they shake off faster, No need for Shield and Armor when You got 1,110 Health 375 Shields 150 Armor and a -75% chance to negate Status effects on self

SMOKE SHADOW

Hide contents

745y7Kt.jpg?1

kyyYD9T.jpg?1

E42G1Dk.jpg?1

1AKAKYK.jpg?1

This is My favorite augment for Ash and My most used and Favorite build. Smoke Shadow is fun and Team oriented and alot of Players dont know how great this is. I use this build in teams or solo if I am in a Sortie defense with an Operator I can Cloak and Protect them with no need for CC or Frost Globes only a crap ton of Large Energy Restores to keep Me full when Leech Eximus arrive. The First one is more focused on Duration for Smoke Screen and I recommend Highly if You wish to make Optimal use of this build to invest Your time into attaining Arcane Trickery. This still makes smoke screen Viable as it provides 2 means of reliable Invisibility. When Trickery doesnt Proc Smoke Screen is there to cover You. When Nullifiers appear cast Blade Storm to proc Trickery and allow You cover if Nullifiers enter You radius and dont deactivate Your invisibility of Smoke Screen. The Second Build has a 2 second less duration but 16.56 second smoke screen is still great and enough time to kill and cast Blade Storm to proc Trickery for longer and chained Refresh Invisibility, which is how I play this build. I proc Trickery and use smoke screen at my very last second maintaining Invisibility and although You may say why am I soo squishy in this build? I can actually take little to No damage n missions if Played right the idea is to cast smoke screen and Blade Storm moderately and have some breathing room to shoot or melee or however you choose to play. The main Idea is to stay Invisibile albeit Trickery or Smoke Screen (Shadow Step is Optional but I use it as well)

RISING STORM

Hide contents

IlIkAyS.jpg?1

pqIXfAg.jpg?1

I barely use this build and Yes its a replica of My smoke Shadow Second build because Rising Storm works with Power Duration not Strength or Range. Also I prefer to use Body Count but both are Multiplicative and provide more time for the Blade Storm Combo Counter to stay up. This is some what more of a solo and selfish build providing some damage and some invisibility as well for solo play and survivals

Well I hope this was of some assistance to You remember dont forget to hunt for Arcane Trickery You wont regret it

I recommend 2 Maxed Helm and Syandana but its totally up to You

Here: SP9HfVV.png

2 minutes ago, DonnyMariwani said:

Here: SP9HfVV.png

Not bad its a start I would recommend You make use of all 3 Loadouts and create different types of Builds

Play around with mods and numbers to acheive different results

People constantly say dont give Ash duration dont listen to peoples ignorance, Play Ash as You see fit. Duration is there to be used and it affects him so if You wish to use Duration by all means use it just know what Missions to run it in.

I will Gift You a Smoke Shadow mod it is My Favorite Augment and I have plenty rep soo If You wish to Claim it PM me here I will send You invite in Game ;)

8 minutes ago, Souldend78 said:

People are Sleeping on Smoke Shadow Bro.

All I see and hear are ignorance but I try to correct and offer ideas and people will always take things in the wrong way.

I have seen Mogamu videos and others as well like AGGP say they in there builds there not going to put in duration because Ash excels in Power Strength and they will let Loki be an Invisibile Frame and Ash a Killing Frame.

That already spreads falacy in the community, as I respect these Youtubers I cant agree with there comments because of there social status in Warframe that doesnt make there statements Facts and viable.

Build Your Warframes how You want its good to watch some build videos but in the end use Your own Judgement dont let others comments or videos direct Your opinions and the way You experience Warframe.

Its Your game dont play how others want You to play play how You see fit and enjoy each play style each frame offers. Thats why the mods are there, as well as 3 Loadouts I simply put them to Work :)