Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Builds

Darth-Buldge

Question

Ok im starting to get into conclave... but my issue is i cant kill anyone and i get killed ALOT! i mean its not that i cant hit enemies its that whatever i use isnt packing enough punch. Can some conclave experts give me some weapon builds and stuff so im not a lump of sand anymore?

1 answer to this question

Weapons are actually pretty balanced these days, but it's hard to get into when you're the new guy.

I recommend starting with hitscan weapons you feel comfortable with. The handling of a weapon is the same as in PvE, only the damage numbers are different. So you can actually go to the Simulacrum and see how they perform in terms of recoil and spread. Note that these are different when aiming, sometimes drastically (e.g. on the Kraken). Get a good feeling for this, and don't switch them around too much early on.

I know it's hard in the beginning, but try to stay mobile as much as possible. A stationary target is easy to take down, so try to get a feeling for when to attack and when to evade.

With a few exceptions for some of the harder to use weapons, there are only mods that alter the damage distribution, but none that increase damage outright. I recommend investing your initial standing points into the weapon switch mods, they certainly help a lot (you should never reload mid-fight).

Also have a look at the Conclave Feedback forum, other people have asked for help there as well (the PvP guys are probably more active there than here). Also, if you have more questions, a lot of them hang out on this Discord server:

Edited by Kontrollo