Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Common Goal For All Tenno - My Idea And Yours

Ronin074

In my humble opinion this game is good but it has one thing missing. A common goal for all the Tenno out there.

Till now it is just a common coop game for the four players that are playing a mission.

The clan introduction has gone a step forward to unite the Tenno. Even if in my opinion clan badges on the warframes should be introduced to indicate your bond with the clan. If customizable the better.

But still I would like to venture a bit further and launch my ideas and challenge to the devs. Put in short a means to unite all the Tenno on a common goal once in awhile would be to design a set or a large amount of missions (hard mission) for a set period of time. If the Tenno unite and all the teams clans and individual Tenno go on to take these missions and win the all, the reward would be the opening of a new plant, sector or set of missions. Maybe these missions could give rare drops.

On the other hands the enemy might close a sector or a planet to the Tenno for a period of time if this set of missions is lost.

In this way the game could achieve two important goals. Have a dynamic on going story. And give a purpose for the Tenno to fight for and unite the players making the game more interactive like a real battlefield wheere The opponents sometimes win sectors or loose them.

This is my idea for a long future for this game. What is your? Write it down here for the dev to see.

After roaming around this forum for a bit, I've realized all new ideas must come with drop rewards. Not a single time have I come accross the suggestion of introducing honor, or special warframe badges, auras, colours or even titles. This would both reward the player for completing something outstanding, and not contribute to the ever progressing inflation of mods and weapon dps.

Already happened once, on Europa, with Fusion MOAs.

But more would be good.

The only bad thing with the Fusion MOA event is that it was right after I joined Warframe, well perhaps a couple weeks after, and I was still a bit low level to be doing Europa missions. A couple friends carried me through a mission so I wouldn't miss out on the Frost Prime BP.

Otherwise I would never have been able to partake of the event.

If we do more events like these, there should be two versions of the event: One for lowbies to do, one for mid-to-high level players to do. That way everybody can contribute and have fun doing so.

Also, the Fusion MOA event had an awesome idea behind it, but it was rather.... simplistic. "Go in, kill at least 1 Fusion MOA, get your reward" and that was it.

My suggestion for future events: Make them Alerts that pop up constantly (2 or so Alerts at a time). These would be specially-programmed Alerts that could perhaps act different than normal alerts or missions. This would also be a great way for people to get artifacts, Vauban, etc if each one had a chance to also give a ? reward too. And perhaps if you participated in X number of these alerts, you'd get a reward, perhaps 10 or so of them would give you the next Prime BP or something.

After roaming around this forum for a bit, I've realized all new ideas must come with drop rewards. Not a single time have I come accross the suggestion of introducing honor, or special warframe badges, auras, colours or even titles. This would both reward the player for completing something outstanding, and not contribute to the ever progressing inflation of mods and weapon dps.

I agree that we have a LOT of weapons in-game currently.

My thoughts are instead of adding MORE weapons/mods/artifacts, we should make more options to obtain Existing hard-to-get ones instead.

My main concept was the closing down if we loose the missions or the opening up if we win the missions of whole sectors or planets. Not simply a card or weapon reward. In this way gaining a common goal for which all would work.