Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash And His Chest: From Complexity To ... A Jacket.

Reichmar

So, I don't know if anyone else notices it, but every Ash opts for dark colors. I myself tend to do this as well, but not for reasons you might think. Sure the masses might like a red/black paint scheme because its cool or ... because rage. I do it just because his chest is really devoid of complex features. All he's wearing now is a jacket.... The rest of his body is wrapped in bone and sinew, but I think Ash forgot to put his chest armor on..

Essentially, I'm wondering if anyone else thinks that Ash could do with some more attention in the visuals department. Perhaps in the form of an alternate skin (available for purchase and ? reward) or something so as to not detract from the Ash in the PS4 intro cinematic.

I usually go with red and a white chest. I don't mind the chest's appearance, but I can definitely understand complaints regarding the rather plain and featureless appearance of the chest. 

Edit: And the idea of greater customization options is a welcome one.

Edited by Meenmu

i think there is an interesting contrast between his core and his extremities. it goes from simple to complex as you go out from the center and it draws your eyes one way or the other.

i prefer him that way. complexity does not mean good design. its what you do what it thats important.

I think that the color areas of the suit need a bit of a rework.

If you want to work with different shades of the same color, say 2 or 3 grays, and then add a color for for details, Ash will either color too much on some areas, color too little on others or simply have all color concentrated on one spot making for uneven distribution.

Other than that, I like his armor the way it is.

Ash would need some attention

I think that the color areas of the suit need a bit of a rework.

Agreed, I think we should be able to put different color between chest and thigh/feet

Edited by yiN_