The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

more powerful enemies and weapons.

(PSN)EmilsTekcor

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Closegato said:

why are you saying that?

DE is not releasing stronger enemies theyre releasing variety

what do you mean with crazy?

what do you propose?

Okay I propose a high variance in damage among weapons as we have missions that are actually getting more difficult, raids included, but I think we could have more powerful weapons with higher ranging damage values, raid weapons coming with higher level enemies and challenges. Basically I think we should have higher difficulty with higher rewards.

Just now, Genitive said:

Invisible Techs shooting nullifier bullets at you through walls crazy? A gun that shoots backwards and heals the enemies?

I'm all for variety, but you need to be more specific.

That's fair how about higher tier weapons with costly, but incredibly powerful weapons. Along with fewer enemies at higher levels, but they are incredibly powerful. Like how about a sort of gattling gun opticor that fires less powerful rounds at a higher fire rate and has a charge up that when it fully charges you use the secondary fire to use like a massive death blast using all your ammo and reducing your max shields.

Just now, (PS4)EmilsTekcor said:

Okay I propose a high variance in damage among weapons as we have missions that are actually getting more difficult, raids included, but I think we could have more powerful weapons with higher ranging damage values, raid weapons coming with higher level enemies and challenges. Basically I think we should have higher difficulty with higher rewards.

for higher dificulty we should have new maps with another enemy level we dont have any new maps and DE doesnt have any plans for that except tau and you didnt answer my question why do you think warframe is transforming into borderlands also adding new weapons will crush the actual system warframe has you will never need a team for hieracon again you can do it alone at 999999999999 cryotic with your black hole bazooka what has the perk to instantly win

Just now, (XB1)Closegato said:

for higher dificulty we should have new maps with another enemy level we dont have any new maps and DE doesnt have any plans for that except tau and you didnt answer my question why do you think warframe is transforming into borderlands also adding new weapons will crush the actual system warframe has you will never need a team for hieracon again you can do it alone at 999999999999 cryotic with your black hole bazooka what has the perk to instantly win

because frankly you never will have a black hole bazooka (fun idea though it could be a cool new rocket launcher) but lets say we add sentients and new raids and more powerful bosses. I think having very strong enemies at higher level areas could be better as long as we have more unique weapons that can potentially do more damage.

because frankly you never will have a black hole bazooka (fun idea though it could be a cool new rocket launcher) but lets say we add sentients and new raids and more powerful bosses. I think having very strong enemies at higher level areas could be better as long as we have more unique weapons that can potentially do more damage.

if you do that the key and resorurces farming system will break what i suggest? add new bosses same or higher level

add new weapons NOT MORE POWERFUL than the weapons we actually have

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Closegato said:

the game evolves and upgrades the game dont transform isnt destiny or borderlands

sorry you are being a bit rude, but the game does change it does evolve and I am not saying the weapons should be universally better and then a new weapon comes out and you ditch all the old crap, but I do think that more of a challenge and taking a bit of influence from games like wow or elsword isn't always a bad thing.

sorry you are being a bit rude, but the game does change it does evolve and I am not saying the weapons should be universally better and then a new weapon comes out and you ditch all the old crap, but I do think that more of a challenge and taking a bit of influence from games like wow or elsword isn't always a bad thing.

i agree but we should start adding new maps with higher level not weapons

I'm sorry, but:

1) Be more specific. We all want more variety and more challenging enemies, as well as cool new weapons.

2) We already have incredibly powerful weapons. Ever heard of Boltor/Soma Prime, Dread, Paris Prime, Rakta Cernos, Tonkor, Sancti Tigris, and like, 20 more?

3) This isn't Destiny, where you have 'Raid' gear. We will likely never get such gear. The 'evolving game' excuse doesn't mean we will do a full 180 from our current game design.

4) That was a joke enemy that would suck in the game. Also, a gatling gun Opticor which also has a charge mechanic and drains shields? How much more ridiculous can you get?

5) It's never bad to take influence, but there is absolutely no reason for us to introduce things like 'Raid' gear, or level 5000 enemies that shoot 500 Ogris rockets at you.

okay that is fair, but I would also like new systems to increase longevity.

systems?longevity? english isnt my mother tongue so?can you explain yourself more?

PD i have two post about maps and events theyre really cool i think even if you dont like them you should write why it helps a lot

one is from the kuiper belt and other is from sorta infested asteroid/planetoid

Just now, PrVonTuckIII said:

I'm sorry, but:

1) Be more specific. We all want more variety and more challenging enemies, as well as cool new weapons.

2) We already have incredibly powerful weapons. Ever heard of Boltor/Soma Prime, Dread, Paris Prime, Rakta Cernos, Tonkor, Sancti Tigris, and like, 20 more?

3) This isn't Destiny, where you have 'Raid' gear. We will likely never get such gear. The 'evolving game' excuse doesn't mean we will do a full 180 from our current game design.

4) That was a joke enemy that would suck in the game. Also, a gatling gun Opticor which also has a charge mechanic and drains shields? How much more ridiculous can you get?

5) It's never bad to take influence, but there is absolutely no reason for us to introduce things like 'Raid' gear, or level 5000 enemies that shoot 500 Ogris rockets at you.

1. it's a concept if all you out of this is a conservative no. why not give something helpful.

2. I mean raid weapons. This isn't destiny, but syndicate weapons are not god tier level they are slightly buffed and if you have ever done the jordas verdict and think "we are gonna need better S#&$ than this for a nightmare." I am simply saying that giving more variance and higher potential damage while using a weapon that can cause that damage may have some serious risks.

3. I know its's not destiny that doesn't mean we can't have actual equipment or raid unique mods.

4. it's a hypothetical idea don't be a *@##$.

5. and I never said it should be ridiculous you did. 

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Closegato said:

systems?longevity? english isnt my mother tongue so?can you explain yourself more?

PD i have two post about maps and events theyre really cool i think even if you dont like them you should write why it helps a lot

one is from the kuiper belt and other is from sorta infested asteroid/planetoid

I mean that this game has a apparent goal of do everything so including systems for character improvement like what focus is trying to do. also focus btw is a new concept which shows the games evolution you creationists.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)EmilsTekcor said:

1. it's a concept if all you out of this is a conservative no. why not give something helpful.

2. I mean raid weapons. This isn't destiny, but syndicate weapons are not god tier level they are slightly buffed and if you have ever done the jordas verdict and think "we are gonna need better S#&$ than this for a nightmare." I am simply saying that giving more variance and higher potential damage while using a weapon that can cause that damage may have some serious risks.And usually, if you're running JV, then you should never be thinking that, since more people carry high-end weapons.

3. I know its's not destiny that doesn't mean we can't have actual equipment or raid unique mods.

4. it's a hypothetical idea don't be a *@##$.

5. and I never said it should be ridiculous you did. 

1) Well I'd rather simply wait till Damage 3.0 and the scaling rework comes by, but personally I just want a change to enemy scaling, rather than just moar health/armour/shields.

2) Actually most Synd weapons are very good. Among those that are not, are Sancti Castanas and Secura Dual Cestras. Apart from those two, the rest are pretty good end-game weapons (several of them being the 'meta' weapons, like Synoid Simulor, Rakta Cernos, and Sancti Tigris, among others).

3) I actually would like unique raid mods, but then again, we get Arcanes, so.... no? But I certainly would appreciate special raid mods.

4) Not trying to. But, if the current trends are to be taken into consideration, we seem to be leaning towards weapons with special perks rather than more damage. Dual Toxocysts headshot bonus, or Destrezas constant slash proccing, or whathaveyou.

5) I'll say it again, we don't need higher level enemies with more stuff. We just need a change to how enemies scale right now.

Edited by PrVonTuckIII
small addition

2 hours ago, (PS4)EmilsTekcor said:

Okay so I'd like to point out that we keep releasing stronger enemies and warframes so why not just have crazy weapons and enemies I mean if it's naturally going to be borderlands the mmo why not help it along.

Great fan concept. So much contribution in a single post.

All you're doing is pointing out power creep, which really isn't much of a problem in a cooperative PvE game. The only problem is that the most powerful weapons aren't properly gated off yet.

Just now, Rehtael7 said:

Great fan concept. So much contribution in a single post.

All you're doing is pointing out power creep, which really isn't much of a problem in a cooperative PvE game. The only problem is that the most powerful weapons aren't properly gated off yet.

agree

how much do you people play the cooperative game, because that is literally all I do and I am saying that this game could be fun with a bit more ridiculousness I've played this game for two years and I would love to see it that way, because honestly it's starting to get boring and the content upgrades are feeling dull.

how much do you people play the cooperative game, because that is literally all I do and I am saying that this game could be fun with a bit more ridiculousness I've played this game for two years and I would love to see it that way, because honestly it's starting to get boring and the content upgrades are feeling dull.

Alright, let's not add endgame. Let's just leave it at the difficulty it's at, let's not add harder enemies and new ways to combat them. Let's keep the status quo. Let's have new weapons be worse than existing weapons so that there's no power creep. HELL, let's just remove all weapons but the boltor prime and drop sorties entirely. THAT will make warframe better.

2 minutes ago, Rehtael7 said:

Alright, let's not add endgame. Let's just leave it at the difficulty it's at, let's not add harder enemies and new ways to combat them. Let's keep the status quo. Let's have new weapons be worse than existing weapons so that there's no power creep. HELL, let's just remove all weapons but the boltor prime and drop sorties entirely. THAT will make warframe better.

I have literally never heard someone say something so against what I have just said, so let me say what I mean again. THE GAME IS GETTING BORING THE REWARDS AT HIGHER DIFFICULTIES SUCK AND I WANT BETTER END GAME STUFF. Raid weapons and other stuff have been suggestion that I came up with off the top of my head when I was asked for an example.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)EmilsTekcor said:

I have literally never heard someone say something so against what I have just said, so let me say what I mean again. THE GAME IS GETTING BORING THE REWARDS AT HIGHER DIFFICULTIES SUCK AND I WANT BETTER END GAME STUFF. Raid weapons and other stuff have been suggestion that I came up with off the top of my head when I was asked for an example.

Okay now I'm confused. In the same sentence, you said, add more things, then said that its sucks when things are added.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)EmilsTekcor said:

--- I am saying that this game could be fun with a bit more ridiculousness --- because honestly it's starting to get boring and the content upgrades are feeling dull.

yes, but I am talking about the kind of content being added the complaint was initially that they are adding things in that are simply stronger, but I would rather have higher damage weapons with higher levels of risk at their use. I then went off on a bit of a rant and complained because the current raids and arcanes suck.