Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tips for a returning player?

(PSN)Henrypopz

Question

I've wanted to come back to Warframe on ps4 lately, since my friend encouraged me to come back. I'm a little lost on how to get back on my feet D:. I did try get my account reset, but that didn't work, so I guess I'll try hard to get back into my old account. Can anyone offer any tips? I last played warframe in like June of last year or something, and I heard there were quite a bit of changes. Please offer any help ^^. Ps, if anyone was wondering, I have a loki and rhino, but they're pretty low level.

5 answers to this question

just play around, use the new movement system, check out syndicates, look into join a clan if your not in one that way you can get help if you need or have any question.

try doing some quests and get to the second dream quest, this is the first cinematic quest in the game and add some story it will be hard so get some good gear and a frame

Loki and Rhino are great starting Frames to use. My best advise, just screw around a bit, get used to the new movement mechanics (Parkour 2.0). syndicates can be a bit overwhelming starting out, but they are locked until MR3 I think, but they are great once you get used to them and the rewards are very nice, just look out for your syndicate's enemies. they have also added quests to try and help explain some of the newer mechanics (Example: "Stolen Dreams" introduces you to the new Spy mission mechanics or "The New Strange" introduces Cephilon Simmaris, The Sanctuary, and you are rewarded with the Chroma Warframe).

If you need assistance with missions or have any other questions, shoot me a message or friend request on PSN and I can help you out some more