The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #72 & Draco

Papragu

I think DE should duplicate the amount of XP we gain when killing enemies. I buy both prime access packs, and the cheapest one gives you boosters, one of them is for 3 months, and playing with that helps me a lot to have fun while playing, for example, thanks to that booster I can level up any of my weapons playing different missions in any planet. It makes the game feel way less repetitive and I actually enjoy leveling up my gear that way.
Also, as far as I Konw DE doesn't want to remove loot caves from the game, they want to rotate the loot cave to different tilesets and mission types, so people who want to play the "efficient way" can enjoy different mission types and enemies, unlike now...

Yes, there will always be a "best" way to farm, but that does not mean "there will always be a Viver". Case and point is the gap between update 11.3 and 14.5 where Star Chart MDs, Survivals, and Defenses were the "go-to". None of them however trivialized affinity gain.

And Affinity does need a rework, you should NEVER get more exp for your weapon when standing next to someone than actually killing an enemy with it.

Add it to the list of core gameplay mechanics that need reworking.