Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

advice: the second dream

(XBOX)wolfspartan90

Question

okay me and my clanhave been working on doing all the quests and we just finished the Natah quest so is there any advice for what to expect in the second dream we know about the stalker and hunhow and some other details but not much about the actual missions or enemies(other then the stalker) and advice would be appeciated

3 answers to this question

You will have an encounter with a conculyst or a battalyst. It's not a hard fight but different weapons with different elemental combos will make it very easy to take down. try not to take frames that are too squishy because there is some painful stuff.

But even those points are not that important. just make sure that your frame is a looker so that it will look even better in the cinematics.

39 minutes ago, (XB1)wolfspartan90 said:

okay me and my clanhave been working on doing all the quests and we just finished the Natah quest so is there any advice for what to expect in the second dream we know about the stalker and hunhow and some other details but not much about the actual missions or enemies(other then the stalker) and advice would be appeciated

Enjoy the cinematics, listen to the lore and have lots of fun :)