Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy XP?

Sh4dowWalker96

Question

Hello again, another question on the specifics of Spy missions. If I'm running with a friend, and he's in some random place on the tileset killing things nowhere near me as I hack the terminals, will he still get the hack XP? I know he'll still get loot, I'm wondering so I can help him level new gear, and then keyshare for the Primes we need.

5 answers to this question

Just now, SurrealEdge said:

Hacking a terminal from a vault will give everyone the affinity. How much of it goes to the other players, I'm not certain, but it feels lower than actually hacking the terminal yourself.

Any affinity is better than none. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure your friend would get the hack xp even though he is no where near the vault that you're hacking.  

We usually split up and go deal with different vaults to save time, and both of us would get xp for all the terminals that we successful hacked.  It doesn't matter who's hacking which one and if we are far or near from each other.

5 minutes ago, xiaodenden said:

I'm pretty sure your friend would get the hack xp even though he is no where near the vault that you're hacking.  

We usually split up and go deal with different vaults to save time, and both of us would get xp for all the terminals that we successful hacked.  It doesn't matter who's hacking which one and if we are far or near from each other.

Awesome. I mainly run solo, one of my friends just got back into the game so I'm having to re-learn co-op mechanics to run better with him.

3 hours ago, Sh4dowWalker96 said:

Awesome. I mainly run solo, one of my friends just got back into the game so I'm having to re-learn co-op mechanics to run better with him.

I mainly play with few friends or solo spy missions for quick xp and rewards.  It is a nice, relaxing way of helping a friend to level up some stuff without going through the usual places.  You probably know this, but if you want him to level up his gears even faster, he can follow you while you do stealth killing as you go from one vault to another.  He should be able to get the huge stealth bonus xp from your killing as long as he stays within the usual xp radius.  The nice thing is you don't even need to take him to high level mission to do this so it'll be safer for him.

You're a nice friend helping your friend that way.  :)  Good luck to you and him.

Edited by xiaodenden