Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wtf Rng Gods...

Riptose

:| i dont mean to complain, i really dont... but there is something wrong when you run a boss 36 times and no systems drop... are they not there? Do i just have the S#&$tiest luck ever? :| what did i do to offend the RNG gods....

Not the fault of the RNG god, the RNG was messed with so they got mad at Warframe as a entity lol

Been having some issues with getting a Rhino part which is one of the most annoying boss fights aside from Loki's which I started with.

Yeah, it happens. I've been running nothing but void missions and only last night did I get a Latron Prime Barrel, an apparently common item. Go figure.

In the most recent Hot Topics post DE_Rebecca mentioned that they're aware of RNG pissing people off and possibly burning people out. Apparently it's going to undergo a bit of an overhaul at some point. 'till then, patience, I guess :(

i don't mind spamming a boss but when it doesn't drop a good resource or a blueprint it gets to the point where you just don't want to play. when drop rates are S#&$ people also get to the point where its like I'm done I'm buying platinum because i just want that Frame now. Bosses should always drop something. or with the implementation of Dojo resources ONE dojo resource and ONE Common resource and a chance of getting either a Mod of at least uncommon rarity or a blueprint or both. Bosses should not be a disappoint they should make you feel badass. not where you look at it and say "this guy again...uuuuuugh". 

rng gods have been good to me lately, 11 control modules (7 back to back), tons of morphics, and I was able to farm nxy and sayrn in the same day ;D

edit: and got master thief in a short grind session as well ;D

Edited by aerokiss

RNG gods don't favor me much. Or rather, they're willing to give whatever, as long as it's not something I want most.

I got Master Thief and Thunderbolt a few days ago on the same day. Random defense mission, someone's Stalker drops a Hate BP which I had been looking for.

Latron Prime Receiver from T3 runs still remains elusive. =_=;