Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE rekt me

Husla

12 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

really its your fault no matter how you look at it. firstly you bought it without researching if it was tradable. Then you decided to have DE reverse the purchase.

Obviously, It was my fault. I even wrote it down. How does one research if new item is tradeable? I mean clearly DE told me. Beforehand that the Quanta Vandal wasn't going to be tradeable. Did you know that aswell?

Yes, I asked for a refund. If DE had told me, they'd make it tradeable two weeks later. I would've kept it. Mixture of two faults not one.

4 hours ago, Husla said:

Obviously, It was my fault. I even wrote it down. How does one research if new item is tradeable? I mean clearly DE told me. Beforehand that the Quanta Vandal wasn't going to be tradeable. Did you know that aswell?

Yes, I asked for a refund. If DE had told me, they'd make it tradeable two weeks later. I would've kept it. Mixture of two faults not one.

you could ask on the forums or in game to find if it's tradeable. there are some trolls, but the helpful players outweigh them in this game. 

The part of DE making it so you can trade it is really up in the air. Baro wasn't designed to be a source of plat for some. 

32 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

you could ask on the forums or in game to find if it's tradeable. there are some trolls, but the helpful players outweigh them in this game. 

The part of DE making it so you can trade it is really up in the air. Baro wasn't designed to be a source of plat for some. 

Sad thing is I did ask, ingame was mainly saying yes. I had bought the item pretty much straight away when I was with my friend. This is minutes of Baro surfacing. Anyways. this thread wasn't meant to be anything serious. I laughed when I saw Quanta Vandal being tradeable then laughed again when I saw my extra not in my inventory.