The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

1 minute ago, Ghost333 said:

"Heh, depends on what yer askin'. I've got stories, small talk...whatever the hell my brother's up to," She stuck her thumb in the direction of the door, "Or, if you're interested we can skip all that."
"So, what do you wanna start with?"

"Hmm. I wish to ask... Do you like birds? I am quite a bird lover myself, especially of the predatorial variety. Hawks, owls, eagles... How about you?"

Just now, Ghost333 said:

"Oddly enough, no." She said, taking a sip of water. "Half the time they're either crappin' on me or giving away my position. How the bloody hell magpies survived on Earth, and why, I will never bloody understand..."

"Hmm. I see. Rather intruiging. What is within your realm of interest?"

Just now, Ghost333 said:

Lysandra resisted the urge to be overly dramatic, and instead decided to be a sane, rational and responsible individual.
"Oh? How much for one, if any are for sale?"

"Ah, but there you make a mistake. You assume I am selling. I am not selling them; I am giving them away."

The sound that suddenly filled the bar could easily be attributed to a hamster high on helium fighting a mouse that was also high on helium.
"Really!? Ohmygosh, I'll take two! Do they get along well with Kubrows? What do I feed them? Ohmygosh, KITTENS!"

1 minute ago, Ghost333 said:

The sound that suddenly filled the bar could easily be attributed to a hamster high on helium fighting a mouse that was also high on helium.
"Really!? Ohmygosh, I'll take two! Do they get along well with Kubrows? What do I feed them? Ohmygosh, KITTENS!"

"You may feed them nano spores. Kubrow pups get along well with them."

"Nanospores? Realy?" Lysandra stuck out her bottom lip and nodded. "Not bad, easily managed. Umbra's got a cargo hold full of those things that he never uses."
"But what about fully grown Kubrows? To be perfectly honest, I'm worried about the kavats not getting along well with my Kubrow. He's a big ol' softie."

*Jacob and Angela left the bar*

The woman that had entered with Jacob couldn't believe what she just saw. She knew he was being teased by that Mag, but to take it that far, he's getting real lucky. Nevertheless, following them would be dumb, so she just kept at it on the pinball machine. She can leave whenever she wants.

Edited by Denny2669

10 hours ago, Ghost333 said:

"Nanospores? Realy?" Lysandra stuck out her bottom lip and nodded. "Not bad, easily managed. Umbra's got a cargo hold full of those things that he never uses."
"But what about fully grown Kubrows? To be perfectly honest, I'm worried about the kavats not getting along well with my Kubrow. He's a big ol' softie."

"They get along with any Kubrow as long as the Kubrow is nice to them."