The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

Just now, CelestialSabre said:

Eraziel looks around."Hmmmm....You have a point, but im not trying to hit on you, so Im fine."

"Wrong. Go find yourself a mate, little kitty. I'm here for one thing and one thing only. Oh, and I advise you take the chance to run. Stay and I might just set that fur of yours on fire. Wanna take that risk?" 

4 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"Wanna take that risk?" 

"Do you?"

2 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

"You can try burning me. It wont work."

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

"How are you so certain?"

The Trinity moved quickly to stand between them, her Aura helmet rising into place.  "You're here to drink and to have a good time.  If you want to fight, you will do it OUTSIDE, lest you make me angry.  And you do NOT want to make a surgeon angry, because I know EXACTLY where to stab you to drop you for good.  I know where the body is not supposed to be injured.  And I'm drunk, so I might not care if I don't 'do no harm'."

Edited by Yzjdriel

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

"Do you?"

"

The Trinity moved quickly to stand between them, her Aura helmet rising into place.  "You're here to drink and to have a good time.  If you want to fight, you will do it OUTSIDE, lest you make me angry.  And you do NOT want to make a surgeon angry, because I know EXACTLY where to stab you to drop you for good.  I know where the body is not supposed to be injured.  And I'm drunk, so I might not care if I don't 'do no harm'."

Ace scoffed. "I'd like to see you try. I walked over a battlefield littered with mines, mortars and bloodthirsty Grineer and Corpus before. Blindly. Without guidance. Or armor. Or shields. And I didn't get hit once. Good luck hitting me. Ask any member of the Great Pack; they can confirm it."

1 minute ago, CelestialSabre said:

"My homeworld was invaded by the Grineer. They slaughtered my people and burned our homes. I was trapped in my home as it burned down around me, and  I was eventually swallowed up by the flames. I expected to be dead by the hour, but to my surprise i wasnt. Not even a single burn mark"

"Lucky you. Too bad that you can't dodge my flames."

2 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Ace scoffed. "I'd like to see you try. I walked over a battlefield littered with mines, mortars and bloodthirsty Grineer and Corpus before. Blindly. Without guidance. Or armor. Or shields. And I didn't get hit once. Good luck hitting me. Ask any member of the Great Pack; they can confirm it."

"You can't dodge if you can't move.  And I'm Trinity.  You can't dodge any of my abilities."  She raised her hand to show it was wreathed in fire the color of Well of Light.  A sedative coalesced in the bloodstreams of both Ace and Eraziel, slowly beginning to numb their muscles.

"Now.  You're going to count to ten and breathe, and then you're going to leave each other alone.  Because the alternative is I drug you both and drag your sorry behinds out the door and off this Relay."

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

"You can't dodge if you can't move.  And I'm Trinity.  You can't dodge any of my abilities."  She raised her hand to show it was wreathed in fire the color of Well of Light.  A sedative coalesced in the bloodstreams of both Ace and Eraziel, slowly beginning to numb their muscles.

"Now.  You're going to count to ten and breathe, and then you're going to leave each other alone.  Because the alternative is I drug you both and drag your sorry behinds out the door and off this Relay."

"I like how you just ASSUME I even use my muscles to move half of the time. I've dodged Opticor blasts whilst tied to a chair and paralysed before simply because the chair fell over. And even then, when you mainly use your ears, an annoying little catmkan is hard to ignore. Hell, this started because I asked the damn furry to leave me be."

13 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"I like how you just ASSUME I even use my muscles to move half of the time. I've dodged Opticor blasts whilst tied to a chair and paralysed before simply because the chair fell over. And even then, when you mainly use your ears, an annoying little catmkan is hard to ignore. Hell, this started because I asked the damn furry to leave me be."

((casual reminder that I am, technically, co-dm of the place, and that fighting isn't something I feel like reading at the moment))

"I don't care how it started.  It ends now.  It takes two to argue.  Man up and drop it."

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

((casual reminder that I am, technically, co-dm of the place, and that fighting isn't something I feel like reading at the moment))

"I don't care how it started.  It ends now.  It takes two to argue.  Man up and drop it."

"Sorry, but why ask? I just convinced the annoying kitty to shoo anyway."

9 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

Eraziel turns to the Trinity "Have we met before?"

((it helps to use the quote function when you're replying/reacting to a previous post - makes it easier to follow who you're responding to and also pings the user that they have something to respond back to))