The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

Just now, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Gal nods.  "Yeah. Are you gonna be as dull as this one, or as strange as the other one?"  She crosses her legs so tat the right one is on top.  The pant leg pulls up, revealing the silver metal.

Eraziel flashes her a smile "Depends on whether you take the time to get to know me."

51 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

The spider forms into a mini ash prime, and then falls onto its face, melting and reforming into a spider.  "That's the point.  Gallium alloy mixed with pigmentation beads can mimic human flesh.  I'm trying to create a 'normal' looking prosthetic."

The spider jumps towards Luv, stopping in front of her, and then forms into a mini ember prime.  It faceplants, melting back into the puddle.  Gal looks over.  "Yeah.  That's his personality matrix.  It was either that or a kitten."

"Kitten! Kiiiitten!" Luv exclaimed, almost sounding too childish for the woman from the recently viral video.

Edited by Denny2669

7 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

It stops at the end of the table, and looks down. It turns back, whining softly, and runs over to luv and raises its front legs, almost like a dog begging for a treat. 

"Aaaaaw! You hungry little fella?" Luv clapped her hands, a more special looking Osprey flying close, orange and blue instead of classy black. This was no doubt her personal waiter Osprey. She told it to bring whatever metal the little spider was said to eat, and it returned with a 1cm³ of said metal. She dangled it above the little robot, giggling ever so slightly.

4 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Aaaaaw! You hungry little fella?" Luv clapped her hands, a more special looking Osprey flying close, orange and blue instead of classy black. This was no doubt her personal waiter Osprey. She told it to bring whatever metal the little spider was said to eat, and it returned with a 1cm³ of said metal. She dangled it above the little robot, giggling ever so slightly.

It morphed into a claw, snapping up and engulfing the metal. It then began to crawl up Luv's arm, reforming into the spider. It rubbed its front arms together. 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

It morphed into a claw, snapping up and engulfing the metal. It then began to crawl up Luv's arm, reforming into the spider. It rubbed its front arms together. 

"What's it's name again? And is it a he, or a she?" Luv asked Gal regarding the spider. She raised her other hand to try and pet the lil' robot.

6 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"What's it's name again? And is it a he, or a she?" Luv asked Gal regarding the spider. She raised her other hand to try and pet the lil' robot.

"He is Spid. I know, super creative naming."  Spid felt like pudding, but none of the gallium alloy stuck to luv's hand. It stopped rubbing its legs, and then began to purr. It rippled as it did so.

On 22/11/2016 at 2:42 AM, AurumandArgentum said:

((Apologies, I tend to disappear for portions of time, I'm back now. This time I forgot my account info and got too lazy to reset it till now))

"People tend to offer more than a credit for my thoughtss, I've had offers for me to do art solely for them, I refused of course. To answer your question, I'm just reminiscing about the past" an osprey veers into the kavat and knocks it off to the ground shattering it. .....................

((It's quite alright ^^))

She nodded, then gasped as she saw the Osprey tumble the ice kavat down. She looked down, hands over her mouth. "Oh, no...." She then grabbed the robot and looked right at it. "How dare you?!"

Just now, CelestialSabre said:

Eraziel stares at her leg "Uhhh is that normal?"

Gal looks at her foot.  "sh!t.  Ah it's not a big deal.  Just the magnetic field failing.  Hang on."  She rolls up her pant leg to the top of the thigh, then unscrews a canister from it.  She leans over, touching the canister to the puddle of gallium, and sucked it into the canister.  She put it back into her leg, then let her pant leg fall back down.  Her foot is now a mechanical skeleton.  "Well, on the bright side, it lasted longer than last time!  Oh, and yes, the entire leg."

2 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Gal looks at her foot.  "sh!t.  Ah it's not a big deal.  Just the magnetic field failing.  Hang on."  She rolls up her pant leg to the top of the thigh, then unscrews a canister from it.  She leans over, touching the canister to the puddle of gallium, and sucked it into the canister.  She put it back into her leg, then let her pant leg fall back down.  Her foot is now a mechanical skeleton.  "Well, on the bright side, it lasted longer than last time!  Oh, and yes, the entire leg."

Eraziel looks concerned. "So you have to keep replacing it?"

9 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

Eraziel looks concerned. "So you have to keep replacing it?"

She laughs.  "NO!  The entire leg is mechanical!  The gallium is just for a test I'm doing!  I don't really care if it looks normal, I just care if it can keep me walking."  She grabs a drink off of a passing by osprey.  "I just say that my leg is fully mechanical because I know that eventually someone will bring it up.  And then it gets into a very, technical chat."

Umbra was, to say the least, kinda weirded out by Gal's leg. Seriously, why would someone use gallium of all things? If she wanted to simulate flesh, a gel pack would've been a better option.
Either way, he kept silent, aside from the buzzing hum of him teleporting back over to the table he previously occupied.

7 hours ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"He is Spid. I know, super creative naming."  Spid felt like pudding, but none of the gallium alloy stuck to luv's hand. It stopped rubbing its legs, and then began to purr. It rippled as it did so.

"I think spooderman lost his cat." Luv joked.