The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

2 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Yeah, I can see that happening to me if the person I was dating died," Alex said sympathetically.

"Oi!" she shouted across the room.  "You can't just blame sh!t on random people.  You've got to make it at least BELIEVABLE.  Try finding someone she already doesn't trust."

Haseo: "yeah, what she said! Do you want trouble? No? Good! Then shut your trap! Hah, i cannot respect those people... How about you?"

3 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Oi!" she shouted across the room.  "You can't just blame sh!t on random people.  You've got to make it at least BELIEVABLE.  Try finding someone she already doesn't trust."

"Thanks for the tip!" Bird shouted back, then turning back to Ryder "She gets it"

2 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "yeah, what she said! Do you want trouble? No? Good! Then shut your trap! Hah, i cannot respect those people... How about you?"

Alex shrugged.  "We've all gotta make a living somehow.  What I can't stand is people who try to do it that way, but just have negative 10 tact."

11 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Pfff, it's not like that would be the first heart he broke... but I guess I'm not that much of a monster. I'll just blame it on someone outside the Dojo, like that Caver dude..."

"You know, I don't get why you want to anger her so much. Are you... jealous? Because if so..." he removed his shades. "I can help the jealousy go away..." he said and winked again.

1 minute ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Artorias: oh hehe (Oh ha i like that but why? Most people hate me) 

((Because i thought these two would be freaking hilarious together. I was right.))

Malady: "you're adorable. Do i care you are bad with dates? I think you're good enough. Oooh, and i like how you think, too..."

21 minutes ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

"You know, I don't get why you want to anger her so much. Are you... jealous? Because if so..." he removed his shades. "I can help the jealousy go away..." he said and winked again.

"Jealous?! I- But he- She-... *sigh* Lets, um, not disscuss that anymore..." she replied, blushing and looking away a bit.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Artorias: you're awesome And how can you read my mind its like deadpools im insane (Just funny?)

((That and the perviest couple ever.))

Malady: "oh, i have... Practice... With those kinds of people... But i like you the most out of every last one i read the minds of... Oh, that was one i'll remember!"

4 minutes ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Artorias: whats your favorite food (How IS THIS GIRL A VIRGIN ) 

((Patience. She didn't want to lose any chances. Like this one.))

Malady: "Good question! Showing interest is always a good way to charm a girl... Although i don't need to be charmed... But as for your answer, i like... A lot of different kinds, but i just can't say no to chocolate."