The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

Scrubby stood still for a moment. Then he twitched and collapsed, falling to his knees and clutching his chest.

((Scrubby.exe has been copied and moved to a new timeframe.

Scrubby(1).exe has been created.

Scrubby.exe is in Read-only mode. Autoresolve? Y/N

N))

3 minutes ago, Psychotoxin said:

Scrubby stood still for a moment. Then he twitched and collapsed, falling to his knees and clutching his chest.

((Scrubby.exe has been copied and moved to a new timeframe.

Scrubby(1).exe has been created.

Scrubby.exe is in Read-only mode. Autoresolve? Y/N

N))

Lana: "are you okay?!" *rushes over to Scrubby*

*meanwhile*

Nuela: "huh. Seems fun. But first, my job..." *grabs a Kulstar and destroys the rubble in the storeroom*

11 hours ago, NightBeatz said:

as she sat down she couldn't help it but to laugh about how the new loki reacted  "in what place did you live that you never seen an Osprey serve before?"  she said with still the joy noticeable in her voice  "you seem to be an interesting guy to talk with"  i wonder if he even knows that he is at a dating bar and not a regular 

(( Is she talking to loki? Hmm.. I will just edit it out if it's not the case ))

"Intresting? I don't really know about that. People call me awkward for a reason" The loki shrugged.

"By the way... Is this Valentenno's day already?" Even if he is talking to the ember on the other seat, his eyes were not looking on her. It is staring blankly to the rooftops

Dang... Just did something weird again didn't I?

11 hours ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

"Hmm. Music genres. I like those old earth ones, you know? The ones excevated and recovered. Rock, falling into the heavier parts of it, sometimes even falling to metal. It's fascinating. Have you seen the instruments they used? They look so weirdI! Okay, I'll stop now, I can talk for hours about this.. Sadly, I don't have any siblings. I have, of course, my mom, and my step dad. My biological dad had too much of a short fuse for my mother. He never hit us or anything, but It got real close to it, and considering he's using Hydroid, a heavy frame, his punches are strong. My step dad, opposite to him, is the tallest Tenno I've ever met, also a Rhino, like you. I have my Kubrow, Bowie. You see that Volt sitting right there?" she said, pointing at Ryder. "He's like an uncle to me. My step dad's best friend. He's kinda weird though, makes his money of Pinball. And I also have my step cousin, who's like a sister to me, Nuro. She's got a bit of a temper problem, though. And for my favorite past time, which is probably pretty obvious, is listening to music. As for my questions, I'm gonna be lazy, and have you answer the questions you just asked me."

"You're a naughty lass, Dawn, and you know that, right?" the Rhino joked and leaned on a back of his chair, "I too like the pre-Orokin music: it somehow feels more 'alive'. I listen to many genres depending on a mood and tasks ahead. It can be anything, starting from especially antique symphonies and up to industrial metal tracks". He opened his organizer, browsed for a few tunes, and sent them Dawn's way.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

" 'ere. There is a chance you may like it. I know a lad who has a freaking database of pre-Orokin music, so I 'milk' him occasionally," he chuckled, obviously trying to play for time before answering to the "family" question, but after a short moment and one sigh he proceeded to further answers, "My "family" background is somewhat complicated, and so I don't very like to talk about that, but since you seem to be so honest, it appears that I have no other choice. I had been a member of a typical mid-class family before the war started: a father with a military background, a working mother, me, and my younger sister. To keep the long story short, the necessity to preserve the remnants of my original family is the main reason that eventually led me up to this point of time and space. They are all dead by now, considering the fact they lived few centuries ago, but I do not regret anything. The platoon I was assigned during the Great War became my second family. Imagine having sixteen brothers and sister. Cool, huh? I took a role of the over-protective eldest brother who always drudge as hard as he possibly can. There was some major crap happening, but we held together really tight and so managed to endure the harshest period with minimal losses... And then some unknown sheit hit the fan, our memory was either partially blocked or erased and we woke up centuries after only to witness the same old mess. Thankfully, two other members of my squad were nearby. You can see one of them in this hall right now while the other one is probably derping in the Dojo or torturing greenhorns instead of me" Teloch made a pause and loudly addressed the pensive Oberon over the room, "Have you heard that, 'Hamlet'? Now quite *@##$in' like an adolescent sissy and get yourself a classy ma'am you deserve! DO IT, sergeant!" After saying that he focused on Dawn again "Ceforus is a good lad, but he needs a motivating arse-kick now and then. Now, the hobbies, right? I like to tinker guns, and can do so for hours, also, I like active pastimes, like taking part in a sniping "boxheads" safari at Europa, or sand surfing on grineer ramparts armor plates at Phobos. I feel like a turtle if left without exercises for long periods. You know about the music, so I'll skip that part. Well, now it is my turn to ask, as it seems.  What disgusts you in people most of all? What are your three favorite spacenet sites? Which one of the syndicates is the most appealing to you?" 

Edited by Teloch

13 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Oddly for some apparent reason, Caver begun laughing too. 

"Aw man...I' surprised that it wasn't me...oh wait, you are most likely confused as **** right now, huh?"

"Yea...I have my ways of not being there and here and whatever...I'm most likely confusing the **** outta you right?"

Caver grabbed Luv's hand and typed onto the device, deleting the video shortly after. He had the idea that Luv uploaded the vid onto wartube and some other communication apps but he had some plans to get those removed. He soon let go of Luv's hand which displayed the video and walked a few meters back.

"Well you see, I would never try and screw someone over but if I did...then it'll screw you over real bad girl...I'm also part of the world's greatest clan known as the Crimson Dragons. They won't throw me out into space, they know who and who not to trust..."

"Now if you'll excuse me, I got a date...to wait for..."

Caver walks towards one of the tables before taking a seat by it.

((and yes, wartube is apparently YouTube in the warframe universe :|))

*Nuela, now done doing her job as a precision demolitionist, decided to sit down. spotting Caver, she sat down at Caver's table.*

Nuela: "Hi! how are you doing?"

((For any bio's not on my profile check here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nWeoM47KbhV3cdr5enSDR5K3QTk4eKCOe7OatHbWWdg/edit?usp=sharing))

Edited by KuraioNokami
added link to Nuela/Naela's bio.

9 hours ago, Spiral_Ore said:

(( Is she talking to loki? Hmm.. I will just edit it out if it's not the case ))

"Intresting? I don't really know about that. People call me awkward for a reason" The loki shrugged.

"By the way... Is this Valentenno's day already?" Even if he is talking to the ember on the other seat, his eyes were not looking on her. It is staring blankly to the rooftops

Dang... Just did something weird again didn't I?

(( first of all Im on phone so il edit when home don't start hating teloch :p also no colours so watch the " marking :p ))

She nods " with interesting I mean the fact you seem not to know where you are" she smiled "as for the valentenno's day I guess it's normal in here as this is not a normal bar" she looked at him for a moment "you really don't Know where you are ?"

Edited by NightBeatz

32 minutes ago, NightBeatz said:

(( first of all Im on phone so il edit when home don't start hating teloch :p also no colours so watch the " marking :p ))

She nods " with interesting I mean the fact you seem not to know where you are" she smiled "as for the valentenno's day I guess it's normal in here as this is not a normal bar" she looked at him for a moment "you really don't Know where you are ?"

"What do you mean?" Now he is confused "I mean this bar is not always the most normal, but it's not out of ordinary either..." 

The loki looked down as if he's in deep thought.

I mean things does look kinda diffrent, But isn't that because the renovation yesterday?

"So.. What do you mean where I am?" He stood up, and aproached the ember.

14 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "yeah, you can say that again. So, what do you really respect in people?"

"Well, I like people who have some sense of morality left in them.  Not 'work for the highest bidder', we're not the Corpus.  Not 'kill what I don't like', we aren't the Grineer.  Not 'make weird noises and headbutt things to death'," she said with a sly smile, "we are not the Infested.  But more importantly, we are not the Orokin.  We treat people with respect and behave with honor."  She paused.  "But that's not what you asked.  I respect people who carry themselves in a professional manner, but don't get lost in their work.  Those people who do their jobs well, but remember to have some fun along the way."  She finished her glass just as the Osprey brought her a third Bruichladdich.  "Nice timing, little guy."  Turning back to Haseo, she asked, "What about you?  What kind of traits would your 'perfect woman' have?"

Edited by Yzjdriel

14 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Well, I like people who have some sense of morality left in them.  Not 'work for the highest bidder', we're not the Corpus.  Not 'kill what I don't like', we aren't the Grineer.  Not 'make weird noises and headbutt things to death'," she said with a sly smile, "we are not the Infested.  But more importantly, we are not the Orokin.  We treat people with respect and behave with honor."  She paused.  "But that's not what you asked.  I respect people who carry themselves in a professional manner, but don't get lost in their work.  Those people who do their jobs well, but remember to have some fun along the way."  She finished her glass just as the Osprey brought her a third Bruichladdich.  "Nicetiming, little guy."  Turning back to Haseo, she asked, "What about you?  What kind of traits would your 'perfect woman' have?"

Haseo: "My perfect woman...? ummm... caring, both for herself and others. knows her strenghts and weaknesses. keeps her promises, but also knows her limits. knows her way around a fight. trustworthy and willing to help others, yet also not afraid to ask for help. so, how about... hobbies? what do you like to do in your free time, if you have any, that is... well, i'll just take for granted you do."

29 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "My perfect woman...? ummm... caring, both for herself and others. knows her strenghts and weaknesses. keeps her promises, but also knows her limits. knows her way around a fight. trustworthy and willing to help others, yet also not afraid to ask for help. so, how about... hobbies? what do you like to do in your free time, if you have any, that is... well, i'll just take for granted you do."

Alex sat back for a minute.  "You know, whenever I ask someone what they look for in a woman, they always answer with something dumb, like 'must have boobs' or 'she's gotta be pretty.'  It's... refreshing to talk to someone who has realistic standards that go beyond thinking with his shlong.  As for hobbies, I like music, philosophy, and beating the goddamn tar out of things that piss me off."  She smiled.  "Escalated quickly, no?  What do you do for fun?"

Edited by Yzjdriel

9 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Alex sat back for a minute.  "You know, whenever I ask someone what they look for in a woman, they always answer with something dumb, like 'must have boobs' or 'she's gotta be pretty.'  It's... refreshing to talk to someone who has realistic standards that go beyond thinking with his shlong.  As for hobbies, I like music, philosophy, and beating the goddamn tar out of things that piss me off."  She smiled.  "Escalated quickly, no?  What do you do for fun?"

Haseo: "Hmmm... well, i like music... i play a lot of video games, too... and, like you, if i'm bored, i go massacre some grineer. and oh, i care for my Kubrow. brushing him, walking him, feeding him, that kinda stuff. do you like animals?"

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "Hmmm... well, i like music... i play a lot of video games, too... and, like you, if i'm bored, i go massacre some grineer. and oh, i care for my Kubrow. brushing him, walking him, feeding him, that kinda stuff. do you like animals?"

"Do I like animals?  Sure, as much as the next girl.  I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of the Orokin's genetic engineering, though.  I mean, sand skates?  Really?"

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Do I like animals?  Sure, as much as the next girl.  I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of the Orokin's genetic engineering, though.  I mean, sand skates?  Really?"

Haseo: "Gotta agree with you there... Sand Skates taste good, though. i can't recall if i already asked, but, what's your favorite food?"

15 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Names don't mean everything denny. Not everything with the word Crimson or dragons means edgy. Also you really could've done this alot better tbh. Now i'm not being rude but there really isn't any need with calling my oc clan cringy. Everything but that would've been just fine))

Caver seemed to not bother listening to Luv. Infact, he sent a message to her. If Luv was to read the message, it would've said:

"Look. Do you think that the worlds greatest data thief wouldn't have a backup plan for if things went wrong? I dealt with 6 clans kicking me out, 13 people sent after me to kill me (excluding stalker) and 3 near death experiances (excluding the one with deus). I do not care how many video you have uploaded of Deus slapping "me" out into space, i know some guys who can easily remove them, but keep your copies just so you can sleep at night. Anyway i'm just here for a date, not for another near death experiance (even though that really doesn't bother me one bit, infact, i find it quite enjoyable. So i'll get on with my thing and you get on with yours."

"I'll catch ya later then, when you have calmed down abit"

((It is a message btw so of course it'll look like one))

Caver resumed to wait for his date to arrive, not bothered about what Luv has to say next, like he said, he's only here for a date.

((That was Luvs opinion, not mine. And the name of the clan wasn't the thing that made her say that))

Talking to this Loki was like talking to a hater or a troll. First he says that he's gonna get revenge, and then tells the other to calm down, despite the fact that the other one is laughing and not at all angry! The slap probably caused some brain damage, because he seemed to be worse than before. Simply halarious!
Luv decided to simply go back to the bar. She's gonna get revenge for the spilled wine later, but at least she got to burn a bit... speaking of burning, it seemed that her energy was getting low, so she extinguished the flames and looked normal again. Well, except for her armour now being blazing hot.

((Also, it's Chans, not Deus))

15 hours ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

"Sure, sure, if you don't want, I'm cool with it. Hey. Ever heard of the game Pinball?"

"Pfff, who didn't hear about Pinball? The million years old game sadly doesn't come close to the technological wonders we have tooday"