The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

A Nekros dressed up with primary pure black, walked into the bar. He looked around and sit down at an empty table, particularly in the darkest corner. Just about three hours after the Moon raised, he finished his daily battle with the Grineer. Today he didn't feel too much for killing, actually he's bored of doing so for a while. By watching these clones fall onto the ground and getting summoned by him, could no longer interest this old man... for now.

What is he looking for in this bar? He doesn't know. Perhaps having a quiet space to sit down and watch over other tennos would help him out for seeking through the answer. If he's lucky enough, he would have one or few to talk to. Before that, he would just try to get a glass of water from one of the Ospreys.

Edited by Megportal
Text color

A Nekros dressed up with primary pure black, walked into the bar. He looked around and sit down at an empty table, particularly in the darkest corner. Just about three hours after the Moon raised, he finished his daily battle with the Grineer. Today he didn't feel too much for killing, actually he's bored of doing so for a while. By watching these clones fall onto the ground and getting summoned by him, could no longer interest this old man... for now.

What is he looking for in this bar? He doesn't know. Perhaps having a quiet space to sit down and watch over other tennos would help him out for seeking through the answer. If he's lucky enough, he would have one or few to talk to. Before that, he would just try to get a glass of water from one of the Ospreys.

Tori finished playing pinball once she noticed the huge number of people around her. She'd been focusing on the game so much that she'd missed all of the new people. She quickly scanned her surroundings with her eyes, spotting an interesting person. A Nekros. Maybe he would be a good one... The Nyx takes a seat at his table, putting on her best smile. Maybe this one wouldn't be as weird as the last... 

"Hello! You seem pretty bored. I'm Tori."

Edited by DaMadReaper
I forgot to quote >~>

46 minutes ago, DaMadReaper said:

Tori finished playing pinball once she noticed the huge number of people around her. She'd been focusing on the game so much that she'd missed all of the new people. She quickly scanned her surroundings with her eyes, spotting an interesting person. A Nekros. Maybe he would be a good one... The Nyx takes a seat at his table, putting on her best smile. Maybe this one wouldn't be as weird as the last... 

"Hello! You seem pretty bored. I'm Tori."

Good evening, Tori. It is my pressure to share a table with you, my name is Adrian. (Nekros adjusted his Mortos binds to try to make him more presentable to the lady who’s sitting in front of him.) Can I get you something to drink? At Least a glass of water? Forgive me, I thought you would fell some thirst from playing pinball for quite a while. (he gestured an Osprey

"Ooh, a gentleman. This could be fun.. And the best part is that he's not weird! Well, I better adjust accordingly." 

"Oh, just some water, thank you. Pinball is surprisingly exhausting. So what brings you here? Looking to meet someone?"

Edited by DaMadReaper

24 minutes ago, DaMadReaper said:

"Ooh, a gentleman. This could be fun.. And the best part is that he's not weird! Well, I better adjust accordingly." 

"Oh, just some water, thank you. Pinball is surprisingly exhausting. So what brings you here? Looking to meet someone?"

Actually, I wasn't planning to see anyone in particular, just trying to have some conversations with others. As I was wondering around a couple days ago in this area, happened to discover this place. I thought it could be a place to have some fun (in a healthy way). However, how lucky I am, having a nice girl come to join me as soon as I entered the bar.

Enough of me talking myself. How about you, Tori? You are not just here to play pinball, were you? Although I have to admit that pinball can be very addictive sometimes.

44 minutes ago, Megportal said:

Actually, I wasn't planning to see anyone in particular, just trying to have some conversations with others. As I was wondering around a couple days ago in this area, happened to discover this place. I thought it could be a place to have some fun (in a healthy way). However, how lucky I am, having a nice girl come to join me as soon as I entered the bar.

Enough of me talking myself. How about you, Tori? You are not just here to play pinball, were you? Although I have to admit that pinball can be very addictive sometimes.

Tori chuckled. 

"No, I'm not here to just play pinball. That was just conveniently there. I'm here to meet someone new, someone I could have some fun with. Besides, you looked pretty interesting.So... What do you do for fun?"

She seemed genuinely interested. Maybe this one would provide her with some entertainment.

8 hours ago, NightBeatz said:

"wait ... what?? a cannon ???? holy voids that's a joke right?"  samy would react shocked "and your not allowed to make a video's of yourself?? really that sucks"

she would take out a disc and look something up opening a video whare she is singing a song together with her band in a concert hall on phobos with a big crowd pointing at the girl on the video.

"That's me 2.5 years ago," she said with a smile then she points at the drummer  "you see that guy with dreads ? .... that's him the guy I told you about." (the guys would have black dreads with a skull shirt and deep blue eyes also he is a bit muscular)  

She would take sip of wine "now we got a new drummer tho but he ain't that cute" she said with a laugh

the osprey finally brings the 2end wine for nami  "took you long enough"

oi creator talk with hers about that will you ???

((don't start ordering me samy i can make you leave remember??))

s.. sorry creator il ask nicely next time 

(( good girl *sigh* ill talk with hers don't worry ))

thank you 

Namite: "Meh, i'm allowed to do a lot already. but my unit is kinda secret, so some limitations are in order. like the cannon. but nevermind me, you are a pretty good singer! damn shame about the drummer, too... if nothing else, i recognise talent when i hear it. heeeey! i know! how about we write a song together someday? i think that'd be fun!"

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

Namite: "Meh, i'm allowed to do a lot already. but my unit is kinda secret, so some limitations are in order. like the cannon. but nevermind me, you are a pretty good singer! damn shame about the drummer, too... if nothing else, i recognise talent when i hear it. heeeey! i know! how about we write a song together someday? i think that'd be fun!"

she was just taking a sip *cough* "yea we should do that." 

She smiled putting her head on her hand's elbow on the table looking with an interested smile "secret unit? that sounds interesting and fun at the same time." 

1 hour ago, DaMadReaper said:

Tori chuckled. 

"No, I'm not here to just play pinball. That was just conveniently there. I'm here to meet someone new, someone I could have some fun with. Besides, you looked pretty interesting.So... What do you do for fun?"

She seemed genuinely interested. Maybe this one would provide her with some entertainment.

That's nice to know. It seems like we came here for the same reason. As what I do for fun... Besides of dedicating myself for Lotos, like any other tennos do; whenever I am not in my Scimitar, I like doing some cooking, reading, movies and drawings. However, I still find tenno job brings me the most fun of them all, probably I am a workaholic?!

How about you, Tori? What do you do for your leisure? By the way, do you want another glass of water, or want something different?

45 minutes ago, NightBeatz said:

she was just taking a sip *cough* "yea we should do that." 

She smiled putting her head on her hand's elbow on the table looking with an interested smile "secret unit? that sounds interesting and fun at the same time." 

Namite: "it is quite cool... but also secret... if i tell you the planet goes bye-bye. my boss tends to overreact like that. i could message him and ask if i could show you around our ship, though. if you'd like, that is..."

((Nami...? what are...?))

Namite: "be silent, creator. my choice, not yours."

((Nami... how worrisome...))

17 minutes ago, Megportal said:

That's nice to know. It seems like we came here for the same reason. As what I do for fun... Besides of dedicating myself for Lotos, like any other tennos do; whenever I am not in my Scimitar, I like doing some cooking, reading, movies and drawings. However, I still find tenno job brings me the most fun of them all, probably I am a workaholic?!

How about you, Tori? What do you do for your leisure? By the way, do you want another glass of water, or want something different?

"Well, my favorite passtime has to be reading. I enjoy anything mysterious and thrilling. But sometimes I come around to bars like this one, looking for someone with similar interests. You're the first I've found."

She was smiling at the Nekros, seeming pretty happy with herself.

20 hours ago, NightBeatz said:

Elize: she smiled seeing his face "look at that handsome " taking a sip of her drink "I'm no longer in a clan any more I guess it's a long story really" her emblem would shine even brighter 

"I got all day so it's fine to share. I won't force you too if you don't feel like it" Oscuro took another gulp of his drink

"So... What do you usually do on your busy day?"

8 hours ago, Sintag said:

-The Vauban now has a small pile of empty glasses building up.  Out of common sense, his Lex Prime vanishes back onto Ordis's arsenal.-  "Really do need a love-life...Sure, war's fun, but damn if it doesn't get depressing sometimes."

She'd be sitting by herself for the rest of the night if she didn't do something, so she stood up and walked over to the Vauban's table.

"Hi there.  Okay if I sit down?"

Edited by Yzjdriel

5 hours ago, Spiral_Ore said:

"I got all day so it's fine to share. I won't force you too if you don't feel like it" Oscuro took another gulp of his drink

"So... What do you usually do on your busy day?"

"It's just that few years ago my clans dojo got destroyed by grinneer at the moment that was a clan meeting." She paused taking a way a few tears "nobody survived it I lost everyone my clan my Family I saw it happen because I was returning from a mission" she took a sip of her drink "as for my busy day I would be burning stuff, how about you ? "

5 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Namite: "it is quite cool... but also secret... if i tell you the planet goes bye-bye. my boss tends to overreact like that. i could message him and ask if i could show you around our ship, though. if you'd like, that is..."

((Nami...? what are...?))

Namite: "be silent, creator. my choice, not yours."

((Nami... how worrisome...))

"Well we just got back from that little fight with our creators so let's drink our wine first" she smiled "then maby later you can show me around" she said with a little blush 

30 minutes ago, NightBeatz said:

"Well we just got back from that little fight with our creators so let's drink our wine first" she smiled "then maby later you can show me around" she said with a little blush 

Namite: "sure thing! To our victory over the plans of our creators!" *raises her glass and clinks it with Samy's*

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

Namite: "sure thing! To our victory over the plans of our creators!" *raises her glass and clinks it with Samy's*

Samy takes a big sip of wine after that she starts laughing "did you see thare faces when we walked in soo funny" she laughed even more taking a nother sip

1 minute ago, NightBeatz said:

Samy takes a big sip of wine after that she starts laughing "did you see thare faces when we walked in soo funny" she laughed even more taking a nother sip

Namite: "i know, right? Hilarious! Mine was even panicking!" *chugs down her glass of wine in one go and laughs* "and what was that entire thing about, anyway? It seemed pointless!"

13 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Namite: "i know, right? Hilarious! Mine was even panicking!" *chugs down her glass of wine in one go and laughs* "and what was that entire thing about, anyway? It seemed pointless!"

*drinks the rest of her first glass* "mine was even afraid for you for a second" *sips of her second glass* "I don't know where they talked about knowing my creator it would go about credits and prime stuff I guess" *drinks her hole glass in one go* "I don't care really!" She laughed again "one more drink ?"

*drinks the rest of her first glass* "mine was even afraid for you for a second" *sips of her second glass* "I don't know where they talked about knowing my creator it would go about credits and prime stuff I guess" *drinks her hole glass in one go* "I don't care really!" She laughed again "one more drink ?"

Namite: *finishes her second glass* "i would like one, but i'm not allowed. I'll just have some iced water, thanks. Anyway, what is your creator, Nef Anyo and Baro'kiteer's love child? Primes and Credits... All mine ever blabs about is theories, time travel, platinum and syndicates! Booooring!"

12 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Namite: *finishes her second glass* "i would like one, but i'm not allowed. I'll just have some iced water, thanks. Anyway, what is your creator, Nef Anyo and Baro'kiteer's love child? Primes and Credits... All mine ever blabs about is theories, time travel, platinum and syndicates! Booooring!"

*orders some more wine and ice water* "not that I know of " she laughed "enough about our creators .. next to music what do you like to do in your free time ?" 

*orders some more wine and ice water* "not that I know of " she laughed "enough about our creators .. next to music what do you like to do in your free time ?" 

Namite: "meh, i dunno... I guess fly through space at full speed using an archwing... But i never really thought of asking my boss for permission to do anything else... How about you?"

18 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Namite: "meh, i dunno... I guess fly through space at full speed using an archwing... But i never really thought of asking my boss for permission to do anything else... How about you?"

*the osprey brought them the drinks * "I like to hang around nuclear side on earth when I'm alone " * she sips of her wine * "but I like to hang around the peace full moons of the planets aswel eather on the ground or using an archwing" *laughs taking a nother sip* "I'm a terrible pilot the if it comes to arch wings"

(don't you dare to get drunk samy)

Edited by NightBeatz

*the osprey brought them the drinks * "I like to hang around nuclear side on earth when I'm alone " * she sips of her wine * "but I like to hang around the peace full moons of the planets aswel eather on the ground or using an archwing" *laughs taking a nother sip* "I'm a terrible pilot the if it comes to arch wings"

Namite: "oh, really? Want me to teach you a trick or two?"