The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

11 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Namite: "oh, really? Want me to teach you a trick or two?"

*smiles * "would be great if you have time some day I can use some help .."*taking a sip and looking at nami * " so tell me your boss you seem to be realy fond of him " *she smiled* "or do you maby 'like' him?" 

1 minute ago, NightBeatz said:

*smiles * "would be great if you have time some day I can use some help .."*taking a sip and looking at nami * " so tell me your boss you seem to be realy fond of him " *she smiled* "or do you maby 'like' him?" 

Namite: "like him? He's a cephalon! He's an AI! I mean, he's a great boss, but i don't like him that way... Hey, about the Archwing stuff... What Archwing do you use?"

12 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Namite: "like him? He's a cephalon! He's an AI! I mean, he's a great boss, but i don't like him that way... Hey, about the Archwing stuff... What Archwing do you use?"

*she laughed at nami's reaction* "hehe Srry had to ask ... as for the archwing I use a really cheap odonata but is works " *sips more on her wine* "why did you ask?" 

3 minutes ago, NightBeatz said:

*she laughed at nami's reaction* "hehe Srry had to ask ... as for the archwing I use a really cheap odonata but is works " *sips more on her wine* "why did you ask?" 

Namite: "Odonata, eh... I use Itzal myself. Odonata's cool, though. I can give it an upgrade or two and i'll be ready to train you how to Archwing!"

10 hours ago, DaMadReaper said:

"Well, my favorite passtime has to be reading. I enjoy anything mysterious and thrilling. But sometimes I come around to bars like this one, looking for someone with similar interests. You're the first I've found."

She was smiling at the Nekros, seeming pretty happy with herself.

Well, it is not easy to find people like reading nowadays, especially in a bar. Personally, I like fantasy, adventure and classics, most of time still classics. To be honest, I like the combination of Nyx with books. It makes me feel like they're meant to be together. (What a charming girl, Nekros thinks. “Besides, she likes to play pinball, really an unique Nyx”. He had a few titters)

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

Namite: "Odonata, eh... I use Itzal myself. Odonata's cool, though. I can give it an upgrade or two and i'll be ready to train you how to Archwing!"

*she smiled* "thanks nami I'm looking forward to it ... how is your drink ? " *she takes a sip of her wine* "any thing you want to ask ?"

14 minutes ago, NightBeatz said:

*she smiled* "thanks nami I'm looking forward to it ... how is your drink ? " *she takes a sip of her wine* "any thing you want to ask ?"

Namite: "mmm, it's just really cold water... But good nontheless. But yeah, i do have something to ask... Why use that Saryn of yours specificaly? I mean, it suits you, but still..."

4 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Namite: "mmm, it's just really cold water... But good nontheless. But yeah, i do have something to ask... Why use that Saryn of yours specificaly? I mean, it suits you, but still..."

*her smile gets dark and her eyes starts to twinkel* "it's just I like to see my enemies feel pain see them dissolve" *she sips of her drink* "saryn frame makes me feel good I love to control my own infection on others" she paused "how about you why use this frame?" *pointing at the frame nami is wearing*

6 minutes ago, NightBeatz said:

*her smile gets dark and her eyes starts to twinkel* "it's just I like to see my enemies feel pain see them dissolve" *she sips of her drink* "saryn frame makes me feel good I love to control my own infection on others" she paused "how about you why use this frame?" *pointing at the frame nami is wearing*

Namite: "my Mag? I dunno... I guess i like being attractive!" *giggles at her own joke* "...sorry."

7 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Namite: "my Mag? I dunno... I guess i like being attractive!" *giggles at her own joke* "...sorry."

*giggles* "fair enouf " *drinks her hole drink* "how about you show me that place you where talking about ?" 

10 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

She'd be sitting by herself for the rest of the night if she didn't do something, so she stood up and walked over to the Vauban's table.

"Hi there.  Okay if I sit down?"

-The Vauban glances up-  "O-oh.  Uh, sure.  Sorry, you kinda caught me off my guard there."

Just now, NightBeatz said:

*giggles* "fair enouf " *drinks her hole drink* "how about you show me that place you where talking about ?" 

Namite: "oh, the Wrathseeker main ship? Sure, follow me!" *walks out of the door and to her flight pod, a two-person spaceship prepared for when she wanted to leave*

((PM me a seperate PM from the one we use to discuss things and we can keep going there so we don't disturb the people still in the bar.))

10 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Namite: "oh, the Wrathseeker main ship? Sure, follow me!" *walks out of the door and to her flight pod, a two-person spaceship prepared for when she wanted to leave*

((PM me a seperate PM from the one we use to discuss things and we can keep going there so we don't disturb the people still in the bar.))

*samy left the credits for the drinks on the table then following nami * 

27 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-The Vauban glances up-  "O-oh.  Uh, sure.  Sorry, you kinda caught me off my guard there."

"I seem to be having that effect on a lot of people recently.  Don't trouble yourself."  She sat down and signaled a server Osprey.  "I'm Alex."

4 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-The Vauban nods-  "Heh.  I'm usually the one surprising people, so...Yeah.  Call me Rhys.  Good to meet you, Alex."

"My pleasure."  An Osprey pulled up.  "Yet another Bruichladdich for me."  Turning back to the Vauban, she asked, "what'll you have?"

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

Alex laughed.  "I hear you.  So, what brings you here?"

-Rhys chuckles a little-  "You'll laugh at me, but being an assassin gets extremely lonely.  I was actually looking for a love life.  Figured this'd be a place to start.  ...Oh by the by, I'm an assassin of the Red Veil.  Just gonna put that up front, so if that repels you, at least you know now."

2 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Only if you work alone,"  she said with a mischievious smile.  She paused, her expression growing frighteningly serious.  "Are you killing Tenno?"

"I'm not insane.  I'm not an Acolyte.  I've standards, and killing my own friends is not among them, thanks.  Except if it's either Stalker and his Acolytes, or, under technicality, Zanuka."

23 minutes ago, Sintag said:

"I'm not insane.  I'm not an Acolyte.  I've standards, and killing my own friends is not among them, thanks.  Except if it's either Stalker and his Acolytes, or, under technicality, Zanuka."

Alex relaxed, leaning back in her chair.  "If you don't kill Tenno, then I have no reason to be repelled merely on account of your employer."

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

Alex relaxed, leaning back in her chair.  "If you don't kill Tenno, then I have no reason to be repelled merely on account of your employer."

"Well, that about settles that, then.  ...Wait, unless that Infested Mesa that one time counted back when Alad was busy being Infested to high hell."  -Rhys chuckles, leaning back slightly-  "So, what do you do for a living, aside from what Lotus decides to send us out to next?"

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

"Well, mostly I just cause havoc with whoever's willing to pay me to break things."  She smirked.  "It's fun.

"Heh.  Well, I just got contacted by the Veil not too long ago with a little...Loose end.  Y'see, we've been hitting Grineer and Corpus warzones alike for resources, money, and heads.  We've been running them on an 'agent by agent' basis, and I'm due to receive my mark soon.  Feel up for a little anarchy?"