The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

On 10.05.2016 at 1:18 AM, Yzjdriel said:

Richard sat forward and folded his hands on the table.  "You would prefer I try to look past the persona you force yourself to convey?  Very well.  You're a melee combatant.  You're carrying a knife and clearly know how to use it, and you appear to have an ingrained disrespect for firearms.  In addition, before your friend over there came by, you were preparing to strike for my throat the moment my fingers counted zero.  Always make the first move, right?  That's what they teach you."

After watching the timid kid who tried to look oh-so-threatening with a hardly expressible facial expression she returned to the more adult interlocutor, "I'd say you're half right, or half wrong if that suits you better. Melee combat is my main speciality, but I do not negate firearms as you guessed. In fact, I do find Hek, Kohm and Boar prime quite effective. And the things you can do with Torid," she threw a clearly sinister glance at the shy kid for a brief moment, "I'll save you from revealing the most thrilling parts of being a close-quarter fighter and will just say that I prefer things close, hard, and furious. You may want to do something about your habit to jump to conclusions"

23 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"From what I remember, the Orokin were total a-holes. And obviously, a leader making you do something like that is not worthy of being called a leader at all" she replied "Gah, none of those guys fit... should I just go random? It's not like I have a limited ammount of tries"

Cef sighed a bit disappointed, "You are not limited in tries but her patience is surely limited, I'm afraid. So, maybe we should just wait and see what would happen to her current date before we try something that uncertain?"  

12 minutes ago, Teloch said:

After watching the timid kid who tried to look oh-so-threatening with a hardly expressible facial expression she returned to the more adult interlocutor, "I'd say you're half right, or half wrong if that suits you better. Melee combat is my main speciality, but I do not negate firearms as you guessed. In fact, I do find Hek, Kohm and Boar prime quite effective. And the things you can do with Torid," she threw a clearly sinister glance at the shy kid for a brief moment, "I'll save you from revealing the most thrilling parts of being a close-quarter fighter and will just say that I prefer things close, hard, and furious. You may want to do something about your habit to jump to conclusions"

"I could say the same of you, you know.  Assuming right off the bat that I'm a Tenno, that I'm inferior to you, and that-" their drinks arrived.  "Ahh.  Excellent."  He raised his glass and said in a floating, sarcastic ton of voice, "to first impressions: may they remain deeply ingrained and not liable to change."

6 hours ago, Teloch said:

Cef sighed a bit disappointed, "You are not limited in tries but her patience is surely limited, I'm afraid. So, maybe we should just wait and see what would happen to her current date before we try something that uncertain?"  

"I guess... it doesn't seem to be going well actualy, but who knows?" she replied, turning off her HUD.

((If you want, you can take a look at my OCs a choose one for the date. Also, there's a buch that don't have a sheet yet, so don't think I have that few OCs XD))

((So, I want to bring one male OC and one female OC here...time to think of who to use. Not Blade due to the fact that he'll stick out like a sore thumb. Not jacket because that mech of her will not fit in (unless someone really wants to date a British zephyr that cannot use abilities and instead uses a mech to aid her in battle). Rodger I'm not so sure about but he "could" work.  Feel like I should end up making some new OCs though :|))

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

((So, I want to bring one male OC and one female OC here...time to think of who to use. Not Blade due to the fact that he'll stick out like a sore thumb. Not jacket because that mech of her will not fit in (unless someone really wants to date a British zephyr that cannot use abilities and instead uses a mech to aid her in battle). Rodger I'm not so sure about but he "could" work.  Feel like I should end up making some new OCs though :|))

((Henri the ladies' man, maybe?))

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Couldn't Jacket just, I dunno, get out of the mech? Dunno about the others thoe, haven't seem them in action yet))

Just now, Denny2669 said:

((Couldn't Jacket just, I dunno, get out of the mech? Dunno about the others thoe, haven't seem them in action yet))

((She can manually control the mech and make it go on auto pliot but she normally puts it on auto pliot and sits ontop of it. I could make her come here without the mech but knowing Jacket, she'll most likely be on even higher alert then usual as she doesn't have a mech to fight aside her. I only got like 3 female OCs anyway (Zenz, Mayya and Jacket) so it would have to be Jacket (unless a create a new female OC, which won't be right now or soontm)))

((That could actually work really well. Most likely the pewdiepie of wartube (aka: Rodger) will already have a girlfriend so Henri could work out great. Now, which female should I use?))

((Dunno... Maybe make a new female? Hell, i'd like to make one for you if you can't think of an idea. Then again, that'd be boring for you. That or mechless Jacket...))

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

((Dunno... Maybe make a new female? Hell, i'd like to make one for you if you can't think of an idea. Then again, that'd be boring for you. That or mechless Jacket...))

((I might go and make a new female OC as I seem to have tons of male OCs and then only three female OCs :|))

((Might just think of the basics first before introducing her here and then making a proper sheet later on))

((She can manually control the mech and make it go on auto pliot but she normally puts it on auto pliot and sits ontop of it. I could make her come here without the mech but knowing Jacket, she'll most likely be on even higher alert then usual as she doesn't have a mech to fight aside her. I only got like 3 female OCs anyway (Zenz, Mayya and Jacket) so it would have to be Jacket (unless a create a new female OC, which won't be right now or soontm)))

((She can park the mech just outside the bar, and I think her nervousness would only aid her in this situation XD. Also, funny how I have too many female OCs, and you have too many male OCs XD)) 

3 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

((She can park the mech just outside the bar, and I think her nervousness would only aid her in this situation XD. Also, funny how I have too many female OCs, and you have too many male OCs XD)) 

((XD))

((Jacket isn't the nervous type though...she's quite annoying as she always seems to mispronounce names and normally calls people "love" alot (and yes, she's british). Without her mech, she would be more on guard due to not having her mech to keep her safe while with her mech, Jacket seems to never have a care in the world)) 

23 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((XD))

((Jacket isn't the nervous type though...she's quite annoying as she always seems to mispronounce names and normally calls people "love" alot (and yes, she's british). Without her mech, she would be more on guard due to not having her mech to keep her safe while with her mech, Jacket seems to never have a care in the world)) 

((So she's like a mix of D'va and Tracer? XD. Also, her being on guard us what I meant with nervousness))

9 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

((So she's like a mix of D'va and Tracer? XD. Also, her being on guard us what I meant with nervousness))

((Oh, okay. She is actually ment to be based off D.va and Tracer actually (aside from the gamer stuff and being able to timejump and go back in time). lucky guess XD.))

((Might aswell bring her here and then when she leaves or something bring in whoever my newest female OC shall be))

1 hour ago, Denny2669 said:

"I guess... it doesn't seem to be going well actualy, but who knows?" she replied, turning off her HUD.

Cef looked at Seonah, "Yeah... Doesn't look very promising. Still, would you keep an eye on poetic tenno? They are damnably hard to find but I think that Seo might actually like one of those fellas. You know whom to call if you ever find one". He diverted his gaze once again, gave a thought about something, and addressed Luv quietly, "And what about Bull? Do know any refined, cultured and caring ladies? This one likes the old-style people. He would probably be glad to meet someone who remembers the world before the Old War"

Edited by Teloch

((I have three Tenno OC's: two are female, and one is dead.  Leaving me with the couple XD))

((I suppose I could draw up some new ones for just the roleplay section though; it would be interesting to see how that works out.))

((also: bump, Teloch))

15 hours ago, Teloch said:

Cef looked at Seonah, "Yeah... Doesn't look very promising. Still, would you keep an eye on poetic tenno? They are damnably hard to find but I think that Seo might actually like one of those fellas. You know whom to call if you ever find one". He diverted his gaze once again, gave a thought about something, and addressed Luv quietly, "And what about Bull? Do know any refined, cultured and caring ladies? This one likes the old-style people. He would probably be glad to meet someone who remembers the world before the Old War"

Poetic tenno a really rare. It swear to god, it's like there's some creator that controls our every move, and he just doesn't know how to be poetic, so there are no poetic people around" she muttered.
"But I think I might have a good one for Bull, unless he has something againts cliche names. A Banshee called Melody, trying to save whatever is left of the old world"

On 12.05.2016 at 5:20 PM, Yzjdriel said:

"I could say the same of you, you know.  Assuming right off the bat that I'm a Tenno, that I'm inferior to you, and that-" their drinks arrived.  "Ahh.  Excellent."  He raised his glass and said in a floating, sarcastic ton of voice, "to first impressions: may they remain deeply ingrained and not liable to change."

"Good heavens! You do talk not from your a$$ sometimes. Cheers, then", she spoke before sipping her apple martini. It appears that the drink did not impress her, but neither she was dissatisfied. "At first, I wanted to order for you a plenty of chacha, so you would have the meanest hangover in your life tomorrow, but I'm not that cruel, or, at least, not in the current circumstances," she sipped again,"Wish they were serving airag here... Centuries ago, it was quite common, but now it considered to be one of the rarest types of beverage" 

1 hour ago, Denny2669 said:

Poetic tenno a really rare. It swear to god, it's like there's some creator that controls our every move, and he just doesn't know how to be poetic, so there are no poetic people around" she muttered.
"But I think I might have a good one for Bull, unless he has something againts cliche names. A Banshee called Melody, trying to save whatever is left of the old world"

Cef looked at Luv rather conspiratorially, processing the new bit of information for about ten seconds. After this brief pause, he smiled as luxuriously as a cubrow who stole his master's breakfast beefsteak, and just whispered,"score...". He looked at his friend who was sitting on the couch, totally consumed by the nervous movements of Ducats/Platinum stock prices. "How are we going to... acquaint these two?"

Edited by Teloch

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

"Good heavens! You do talk not from your a$$ sometimes. Cheers, then", she spoke before sipping her apple martini. It appears that the drink did not impress her, but neither she was dissatisfied. "At first, I wanted to order for you a plenty of chacha, so you would have the meanest hangover in your life tomorrow, but I'm not that cruel, or, at least, not in the current circumstances," she sipped again,"Wish they were serving airag here... Centuries ago, it was quite common, but now it considered to be one of the rarest types of beverage" 

"I wouldn't have had a problem with brandy, though I'm pleased to hear that you have a sense of ethics.  The last few Tenno I've worked with didn't," he explained quickly.  "It's never easy to deal with that type."  He paused.  "Airag?  Yeah, well, there aren't exactly a surplus of horses left, you know?"

2 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Rae was getting really bored now and started somehow juggling purple lightning bolts. "Booored! This IS a speed dating bar, right? what, do i have to... magicaly warp a date here or something? Ugh..."

((Give me a few minutes. I'll make Henri arrive and date her))

1 hour ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Give me a few minutes. I'll make Henri arrive and date her))

((Man, i am a very trust worthy guy, saying i'll make a post soon and then never actually making one XD))

On 5/6/2016 at 3:38 PM, Sartactics said:

Esaka: *payed for their drinks* Alright, ready to go?

"Yea...let's hope we'll make it out alive..."

*meanwhile*

Zenz continues to fiddle around with the second pinball machine, still laughing sliently to herself at the fact that absoultly nobody has caught her yet.

*meanwhile (again)*

The enterance opens and a red and yellow limbo walked in, holding some kind of spellbook. Shortly after a mech lands right infront of the door and a pink and black zephyr jumps off and walks inside.

"Did you really have to part the mech right infront of the door?"

"Yep...why'd you ask love?"

"Don't worry..."

The pink zephyr walks over to one of the seats and sits down, before putting her feet on the table, while Henri looks around until noticing a girl who was at a table by herself.

3 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Rae was getting really bored now and started somehow juggling purple lightning bolts. "Booored! This IS a speed dating bar, right? what, do i have to... magicaly warp a date here or something? Ugh..."

The limbo walks over to the girl before taking a seat by the same table.

"Hello there, mei. What's your name?"

((must've said this alot of times but mei means lady in french))