The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

2 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Man, i am a very trust worthy guy, saying i'll make a post soon and then never actually making one XD))

"Yea...let's hope we'll make it out alive..."

*meanwhile*

Zenz continues to fiddle around with the second pinball machine, still laughing sliently to herself at the fact that absoultly nobody has caught her yet.

*meanwhile (again)*

The enterance opens and a red and yellow limbo walked in, holding some kind of spellbook. Shortly after a mech lands right infront of the door and a pink and black zephyr jumps off and walks inside.

"Did you really have to part the mech right infront of the door?"

"Yep...why'd you ask love?"

"Don't worry..."

The pink zephyr walks over to one of the seats and sits down, before putting her feet on the table, while Henri looks around until noticing a girl who was at a table by herself.

The limbo walks over to the girl before taking a seat by the same table.

"Hello there, mei. What's your name?"

((must've said this alot of times but mei means lady in french))

Esaka: It'll been fine! Don't be so worried.

18 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

-snip-

"Did you really have to part the mech right in front of the door?"

"Yep...why'd you ask, love?"

-snip-

((random question, but which hex codes are the colors for these two?  I'd like to sync the spreadsheet as closely as possible (read: exactly) XP))

1 hour ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Man, i am a very trust worthy guy, saying i'll make a post soon and then never actually making one XD))

"Yea...let's hope we'll make it out alive..."

*meanwhile*

Zenz continues to fiddle around with the second pinball machine, still laughing sliently to herself at the fact that absoultly nobody has caught her yet.

*meanwhile (again)*

The enterance opens and a red and yellow limbo walked in, holding some kind of spellbook. Shortly after a mech lands right infront of the door and a pink and black zephyr jumps off and walks inside.

"Did you really have to part the mech right infront of the door?"

"Yep...why'd you ask love?"

"Don't worry..."

The pink zephyr walks over to one of the seats and sits down, before putting her feet on the table, while Henri looks around until noticing a girl who was at a table by herself.

The limbo walks over to the girl before taking a seat by the same table.

"Hello there, mei. What's your name?"

((must've said this alot of times but mei means lady in french))

Rae looked up and stopped juggling purple lightning bolts. "Oh, hi! I'm Rae! And you?" She said as she took her helmet off, revealing a 20 year old girl with bright green eyes and violet hair.

((you mean the colour i used for these oc's texts? The zephyr's text is pink and the limbo's text is pale (the colour underneath red in the text colour bit))

((if not then i'm not sure))

((hmm)) ((hmm))  ((ahh, indeed.  now to find the hex code...))

6 hours ago, Teloch said:

Cef looked at Luv rather conspiratorially, processing the new bit of information for about ten seconds. After this brief pause, he smiled as luxuriously as a cubrow who stole his master's breakfast beefsteak, and just whispered,"score...". He looked at his friend who was sitting on the couch, totally consumed by the nervous movements of Ducats/Platinum stock prices. "How are we going to... acquaint these two?"

"I'll just invite her. It's not like this is her first time, and she knows that I'm a proffessional at all things love, it's in my name afterall..." the Ember opened her HUD and started calling with said person, walking to the bar and away from Cef.

((Gonna take a break, I'll be back in a day or two, so don't wait for me,k and don't go crazy XD))

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"I'll just invite her. It's not like this is her first time, and she knows that I'm a proffessional at all things love, it's in my name afterall..." the Ember opened her HUD and started calling with said person, walking to the bar and away from Cef.

((Gonna take a break, I'll be back in a day or two, so don't wait for me,k and don't go crazy XD))

((Don't worry...))

((We'll go completely insane XD))

3 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Esaka: It'll been fine! Don't be so worried.

"I hope so..."

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

Rae looked up and stopped juggling purple lightning bolts. "Oh, hi! I'm Rae! And you?" She said as she took her helmet off, revealing a 20 year old girl with bright green eyes and violet hair.

((I thought Rae was 16 in tenno HQ? I guess that took place before this then...But if that was the case, how would Neula know Caver and all that as they first met in this rp but they knew eachother in tenno HQ))

"The name's Henri, Ma'dam"

"Oooooooooooooooooooooh, i see you got a date!"

"Not now Jacket..."

3 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Don't worry...))

"I hope so..."

((I thought Rae was 16 in tenno HQ? I guess that took place before this then...But if that was the case, how would Neula know Caver and all that as they first met in this rp but they knew eachother in tenno HQ))

"Not now Jacket..."

((That Rae was different. That was Future Rae. This is Present Rae. Same person, different timeline.))

Rae giggled. "Someone's a gentleman! 'Cmon, sit down!"

2 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

((That Rae was different. That was Future Rae. This is Present Rae. Same person, different timeline.))

Rae giggled. "Someone's a gentleman! 'Cmon, sit down!"

"Sure thing"

Henri takes his seat and soon prepares to order.

"So. What would you like?"

((Yzidriel. I looked at the spread sheet and you made 2 mistakes with Henri:))

((1. His text colour isn't pink, it's this colour. 2. He's a limbo, not a Loki. Just wanted to point that out as you seemed to put it up incorrectly))

6 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Sure thing"

Henri takes his seat and soon prepares to order.

"So. What would you like?"

((1. His text colour isn't pink, it's this colour. 2. He's a limbo, not a Loki. Just wanted to point that out as you seemed to put it up incorrectly))

Rae giggled. "Just a glass of water will do, thank you." She said as she zapped the table with purple lightning, creating a tablecloth that covered it.

7 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Don't worry...))

"I hope so..."

"Not now Jacket..."

Esaka: *opens a portal to the Distant Land* Ready?

On 13 May 2016 at 0:18 AM, KuraioNokami said:

Rae giggled. "Just a glass of water will do, thank you." She said as she zapped the table with purple lightning, creating a tablecloth that covered it.

"Sure thing!"

Henri calls one of the serving bots over and tells it to bring them two drinks.

"So? What does a lady like you do on a daily basis?" 

On 14 May 2016 at 5:22 AM, Sartactics said:

Esaka: *opens a portal to the Distant Land* Ready?

"Ready...I think?"

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Sure thing!"

Rae smiled. "Oh, nothing much... practice my magic, mostly. how about a gentleman such as yourself?"

7 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Sure thing!"

"Ready...I think?"

Esaka: Aww don't be a sucker! *jumped through the portal waiting for Mayya to jump through* 

7 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Rae smiled. "Oh, nothing much... practice my magic, mostly. how about a gentleman such as yourself?"

"What a coincidence...I also practice magic and spells! But I also try and open the doors to alternate dimensions!"

((No seriously, two magicians dating each other = win win))

7 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Esaka: Aww don't be a sucker! *jumped through the portal waiting for Mayya to jump through* 

Mayya slowly walks towards the portal, putting one hand in the portal to see if it was safe. She closed her eyes shortly after and jumped through the portal.

"Err...did she just enter a portal to another dimension?"

((Welp, I assume it's time to carry this bit on in a private rp))

3 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"What a coincidence...I also practice magic and spells! But I also try and open the doors to alternate dimensions!"

Rae giggled. "A coincidence indeed! My magic accidentaly warped me back in time, though... But i think that taught me to use it better, though. Anything like that ever happen to you?"

9 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Rae giggled. "A coincidence indeed! My magic accidentaly warped me back in time, though... But i think that taught me to use it better, though. Anything like that ever happen to you?"

"Not really. I cast spells using this magic spell book. It!'s kind of more controled using this instead of doing magic without one"

28 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Not really. I cast spells using this magic spell book. It!'s kind of more controled using this instead of doing magic without one"

Rae nodded. "Yeah... but at least i have something to do in this time... only weird thing is that i'm almost as old as my grandmother is in this time, though..."

10 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Mayya slowly walks towards the portal, putting one hand in the portal to see if it was safe. She closed her eyes shortly after and jumped through the portal.

"Err...did she just enter a portal to another dimension?"

((Welp, I assume it's time to carry this bit on in a private rp))

(Hey, private RP aren't so bad)

*the scenery of the Distant Land was like a white empty city with raining black water everywhere*

On 5/13/2016 at 7:09 PM, crimsonspartan1 said:

((took me a while to find a color that's close enough - I think that's good now.  thanks for the frame tip, I must have misread his intro post))

7 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Rae nodded. "Yeah... but at least i have something to do in this time... only weird thing is that i'm almost as old as my grandmother is in this time, though..."

"Intresting...you look twenty, yet you say your as old as your grandmother"

6 hours ago, Sartactics said:

(Hey, private RP aren't so bad)

*the scenery of the Distant Land was like a white empty city with raining black water everywhere*

((Private rps aren't bad at all...but they does become pretty tiring when you're in like 4 private rps already))

((I do assume that we continue this in pm, right? If so then send me it in pm. May respond late due to real life however))

2 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

((took me a while to find a color that's close enough - I think that's good now.  thanks for the frame tip, I must have misread his intro post))

((No problem))

45 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Private rps aren't bad at all...but they does become pretty tiring when you're in like 4 private rps already))

((I do assume that we continue this in pm, right? If so then send me it in pm. May respond late due to real life however))

((No problem))

(Yeah it does get tiring but at least you don't lose track, also late replies no worries)

45 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Rae giggled. "Yup. i am twenty. my grandmother's 25. but i'm from the future. you know, magic warped me back in time, all that? so i'm not really... born yet. neither is my father, actually!"

5 hours ago, Sartactics said:

(Yeah it does get tiring but at least you don't lose track, also late replies no worries)

((Okay. Send me the beginning of the private rp in pm, so we can rp and when that's over, we can get our ocs to return here.))

((Also, i guess you have to bring in a new oc as Esaka was the only pc you was using for this rp))

5 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Rae giggled. "Yup. i am twenty. my grandmother's 25. but i'm from the future. you know, magic warped me back in time, all that? so i'm not really... born yet. neither is my father, actually!"

"Do you plan on returning to your original timeline then?"

((Okay. Send me the beginning of the private rp in pm, so we can rp and when that's over, we can get our ocs to return here.))

((Also, i guess you have to bring in a new oc as Esaka was the only pc you was using for this rp))

"Do you plan on returning to your original timeline then?"

(That's why I lead Mayya to the Distant Land to introduce a new OC)