The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

9 minutes ago, kevin_nightwolf said:

""eh.... yeah... sure......."

"Sooooo anything you want?"

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

The Excalibur nodded and shook Indy's hand. "Hello. I am known as Ovan. It is a pleasure to meet you as well. Please, do sit down."

Indy did sit down at the table. "Ovan... that is a nice name." Her voice had shifted slightly, it had gotten a robotic undertone now, although Indy didn't seem to notice it.

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

Indy did sit down at the table. "Ovan... that is a nice name." Her voice had shifted slightly, it had gotten a robotic undertone now, although Indy didn't seem to notice it.

Ovan looked at Indy without removing his helmet. "As is your name, Indy. But may i know why you sound somewhat robotic? It is quite an interesting trait, you see."

4 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Sooooo anything you want?"

"eh...no i just wanted to say hi and wondered where katarina was :P"

Ovan looked at Indy without removing his helmet. "As is your name, Indy. But may i know why you sound somewhat robotic? It is quite an interesting trait, you see."

"Ah crap..." Indy typed something into a small panel on her arm. "Is it okay now?" The robotic undertone had vanished from her voice.

1 minute ago, kevin_nightwolf said:

"eh...no i just wanted to say hi and wondered where katarina was :P"

"Oh Katrina is busy with her work. I could drag her here though, if you really want."

On 5/24/2016 at 6:01 PM, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Don't really mind, love"

((did it seriously not post my response?  lol I was thinking it was my turn to wait.  Apologies, Crimson.))

Richard signaled an Osprey, and it began lazily making its way across the room.

"I'll have it surprise us, then.  So, a Zephyr?  I don't see too many of you in my line of work."

7 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Ah crap..." Indy typed something into a small panel on her arm. "Is it okay now?" The robotic undertone had vanished from her voice.

Ovan nodded. "It is. No worries, i will not pry as to what that was. Now then, would you mind telling me why you are here?"

Ovan nodded. "It is. No worries, i will not pry as to what that was. Now then, would you mind telling me why you are here?"

"Well i hope to make a few allies here. It's always usefull to have those in places and my boss wanted me to take a break from missions." 

4 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Well i hope to make a few allies here. It's always usefull to have those in places and my boss wanted me to take a break from missions." 

Ovan nodded. "It is, however, you must not forget less proffesional relations, such as friendships, are quite a nessecity to keep oneself sane. That is my reason for being here."

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Ovan nodded. "It is, however, you must not forget less proffesional relations, such as friendships, are quite a nessecity to keep oneself sane. That is my reason for being here."

"Friendships are indeed important. I probably haven't freed up enough time for that. Work can draw quite a bit of my attention." 

3 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Friendships are indeed important. I probably haven't freed up enough time for that. Work can draw quite a bit of my attention." 

Ovan nodded. "That is recognisable. However, the fact that you are here now means you have a chance to befriend others. On another note, would you like something to drink?"

Ovan nodded. "That is recognisable. However, the fact that you are here now means you have a chance to befriend others. On another note, would you like something to drink?"

"Heh i guess so. Probably everyone in the little ragtag group i'm part of is a little overworked. Might drag them here sometime and no thanks to the drink."

5 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Heh i guess so. Probably everyone in the little ragtag group i'm part of is a little overworked. Might drag them here sometime and no thanks to the drink."

Ovan shrugged. "No drink is fine too. However, dragging people to places like this will not make them happy. It is counterproductive."

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Ovan shrugged. "No drink is fine too. However, dragging people to places like this will not make them happy. It is counterproductive."

"True, true. I will see if i can convince them in someway. Although my boss, Tallen is pretty focused on making us complete the missions she sends us on lately."

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

"True, true. I will see if i can convince them in someway. Although my boss, Tallen is pretty focused on making us complete the missions she sends us on lately."

Ovan tilted his head. "What kind of missions, if i may know?"

Ovan tilted his head. "What kind of missions, if i may know?"

"Mostly raids on Corpus and Grineer ships and occesianly an orokin tower. Most of the time we need to blow the Corpus and Grineer ships. With the orokin towers i actually have no idea what we usually get there. Aiden is the one who goes look for stuff inside those towers." Indy shrugged. "So nothing special really."

2 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Mostly raids on Corpus and Grineer ships and occesianly an orokin tower. Most of the time we need to blow the Corpus and Grineer ships. With the orokin towers i actually have no idea what we usually get there. Aiden is the one who goes look for stuff inside those towers." Indy shrugged. "So nothing special really."

Ovan nodded. "I see. I am an assasin myself..."

Just now, kyrozon said:

"An assasin? the kill high ranker Corpus and grineer kind or the kill rogue tenno kind?"

Ovan shook his head. "Neither. I'm the kill-your-target kind. I kill whoever Tri tells me to. I always leave a mark behind to show who killed the target. That sign earned me my codename..."

Ovan shook his head. "Neither. I'm the kill-your-target kind. I kill whoever Tri tells me to. I always leave a mark behind to show who killed the target. That sign earned me my codename..."

"...okay, so what would that codename be?" Indy sounded a bit suprised, although she did try to hide it.

8 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"... 'Tri-Edge'? i haven't heard that name before." Indy appeared relativy calm but did glance over to the entrance.

Ovan nodded. "Nobody I tell it to survives. Exept for you, of course. I see no reason to kill you at all. You are safe. However, if i unnerved you, feel free to leave. I will simply continue my carving, most likely carving in my flesh when the table is no longer usable."

22 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Ovan nodded. "Nobody I tell it to survives. Exept for you, of course. I see no reason to kill you at all. You are safe. However, if i unnerved you, feel free to leave. I will simply continue my carving, most likely carving in my flesh when the table is no longer usable."

"... Carving... in... flesh? did i hear that correctly?"