The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

4 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Corrin shook her head. "nope. I made this money by selling and buying prime parts in a profitable manner. being clan leader doesn't pay much."

"It actually COSTS you money most of the time," came a yell from across the room.

4 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Corrin shook her head. "nope. I made this money by selling and buying prime parts in a profitable manner. being clan leader doesn't pay much."

"Listen." Azeru leans in closer. "If you manage to find my father, I want to meet him one on one."

Just now, (XB1)Knaapx said:

"He needs to pay for what he did to me."

Corrin shook her head. "Violence must not be repayed with violence. that teaches nothing. Instead, why not try a mental attack? make him feel horrible for ever having done what he did. that is payback he will learn from..."

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

Corrin shook her head. "Violence must not be repayed with violence. that teaches nothing. Instead, why not try a mental attack? make him feel horrible for ever having done what he did. that is payback he will learn from..."

"That won't cut it."

6 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Atoli giggled nervously, but with a slightly amused undertone. "W-Well... A friend of mine reccomended it to me... He said I'd like it, but when I found out what it was... I got embarrased... H-How about you...? W-Why are you here, if I may ask...?"

Fingers curling a bit tighter around the cup, Maje remained silent for a moment or two, and it was rather unclear what he was staring at. "I have some.. difficulty meeting people and talking to them. I thought that, ah.. that if I were to be somewhere.. where talking was sort of a.. requirement.. it might be easier."

Of course, it wasn't so. This was absolutely nerve-wracking. Poor Maje was melting inside his Warframe and would soon become little more than a puddle of Limbo on the chair. He might do well to just take that frosty milk tea and dump it on his head to cool himself off. It might work. But then again, it would also be a complete disaster, and would only make the situation worse.

14 minutes ago, Telluric said:

Fingers curling a bit tighter around the cup, Maje remained silent for a moment or two, and it was rather unclear what he was staring at. "I have some.. difficulty meeting people and talking to them. I thought that, ah.. that if I were to be somewhere.. where talking was sort of a.. requirement.. it might be easier."

Of course, it wasn't so. This was absolutely nerve-wracking. Poor Maje was melting inside his Warframe and would soon become little more than a puddle of Limbo on the chair. He might do well to just take that frosty milk tea and dump it on his head to cool himself off. It might work. But then again, it would also be a complete disaster, and would only make the situation worse.

Atoli giggled again, this time more anmused than nervous. "B-But it isn't easier, huh...? I... Can get that... Still, no need to be embarrased... I... Think your behavior is making this... E-easier for me..." She said, slightly embarrased by her own comment.

33 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Atoli giggled again, this time more anmused than nervous. "B-But it isn't easier, huh...? I... Can get that... Still, no need to be embarrased... I... Think your behavior is making this... E-easier for me..." She said, slightly embarrased by her own comment.

Hopefully she wasn't saying that to pacify him. Or perhaps she thought he was so horrible at conversation that her own efforts felt better. Or maybe his social awkwardness and metaphorical flailing was amusing to her and helped ease the nervous tension. Perhaps it was all three. Perhaps it was none. If anything, just the thready conversation was working its magic into soothing his overworked nerves, even if just a little bit. This was most likely the longest he had conversed with anyone without bolting off with an excuse or watching the other person walk away in frustration at lack of valiant conversation efforts.

This.. was good.

"I'm glad.." Maje murmured after a moment, now resuming his previous activity of popping boba bubbles, "I, ah.. I'm also glad that.. you're giving me a chance to speak, even though it's not much yet."