Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inconsistencies in coolant cell tile of grineer reactor sabotage

MarshallBanana0815

howdy,

in the single file coolant cell tile in grineer reactor sabotage (see screenshot below for clarification which tile i mean) there are some issues:

- after extracting the coolant cell it somtimes needs several seconds till the force field is deactivated. this long wait is very annoying (the shorter waiting period for it to deactivate is annoying too btw :-D ). i don't know what triggers longer or shorter times. (i am host, public matchmaking, but lone tenno). please remove the waiting period between starting the coolant cell extraction and deactivation of the force-field

- if you decide to screw the long wait and just leave anyway through the force-field, lotus will first announce that the coolant cell has been extracted successfully and after that tells you that you'll have to destroy the coolant cell because of the security measures.

- even if you extract the coolant cell succesfully and do not trip the force-field the door to the containerroom will start closing after a short while (as if would have tripped the forcefield and triggered the cell destruction path)

Spoiler

screenshot

K8WnVcR.jpg

cheers

marshall banana