Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random missions.

KimRealTrue

Hello. I am very super fan of Warframe in S.Korea. (So, apologize about my English)

My opinion is somethings about void missions and special missions.

Many old users has all warframes(even all prime!!) and too many weapons.

They does not need any missions. But they want to play warframe as long as possible. (Because Warframe is very good game!!)

So, I suggest some ideas for WARFRAME FOREVER.

1. Random void misson.

Play warframe long time. There are too many I, II keys but no many III, IV keys.

But we want to go III or IV void missions. So we play some other missions for take some void keys. That result, we takes too many many I, II  keys and little of III, IV keys.

So I suggest about using this unnecessary I, II keys.

How about spend 3 ~ 5 EA any void keys for start random void missions.

The mission is random(Capture, Defence, Mobile defence, Survival, Exterminate, Sabotage, Interception), nod level is over than III or IV, Drop item table is random(I think, how about all of Prime parts and Forma even Orokin catalyst and reactor. please do not key and Orokin cell !!).

I think, this missions will be very fun system of void. There are so many users(do not know what to do next) play this missions. Because RANDOM MISSION and DROP TABLE !!

2. Not nightmare, Random mode missions.

This idea is only apply old users.

There are some missions, if the user clear all sector of some planet. (clear all misson of planet 21/21, The user can play Random mode missions like nightmare mode.)

This missions only play with over than 3~5 warframes and weapons.

The users choose warframes and weapons for the random table. And if the missions start, he can see what warframe and weapons. (Oh...My English is so BAD!!)

For example, My favorite warframes is Nezha, Wukong, Mirage, Ivara, Inaros. and My favorite weapons Telos voltor, Synoid simular...etc.

I need to choose three of them for the random table. (If you want, more than three even all warfrmae and all weapons.)

So I choose Nezha, Ivara, Wukong for warframe, Voltor, Simular, Braton prime for main weapons. (Sub weapons and Sword is same process)

OK. done. My random table is finished.

And next, I choose Random mode mission of some planet. When the mission start, I can see what is my warframe and weapons. (Ex: Nezha + Braton prime)

This system is not fun for solo playing. But please imagination. You and your friends play random mode, the missions is 50-55 level Grineer defence, there are so many Bombard, but there are no Frost and Loki (Because random...we are unlucky XD ).

And we can take some special mod or more resources or rare void keys(III, IV) clear this missions. (I think, this mission difficulty should be more hare of same with nightmare mode.)

How about my ideas all of tennos?

I really want to play Warframe very lo~~~~~ng time :)