Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beacons

(PSN)wcb619

Question

9 answers to this question

You use to have to craft Vay Hek keys before you could fight him on earth. They then just placed Vay Hek on earth permanently without the need to use keys anymore. The beacons are the left over component from those keys. They are worthless at this time as far as I know.

Edited by --Skitz0--

41 minutes ago, --Skitz0-- said:

You use to have to craft Vay Hek keys before you could fight him on earth. They then just placed Vay Hek on earth permanently without the need to use keys anymore. The beacons are the left over component from those keys. They are worthless at this time as far as I know.

Do not insult the beacons. Beacons are more beautiful than Ammo drum, and rarer than any primed disapointment. Beacons are love, beacons are life, and also the best way to piss off random pub trades. Honor the beacons!

1 hour ago, Azachieloki said:

Do not insult the beacons. Beacons are more beautiful than Ammo drum, and rarer than any primed disapointment. Beacons are love, beacons are life, and also the best way to piss off random pub trades. Honor the beacons!

Nice! :)

I can really see the scene of two Tennos during a mission:

"Aw3som3Kill3r667-san, I found these well-hidden beacons. They can be used to triangulate the hideout of of the dreaded Grineer Vay Hek. With this, we can finally track him down and put an end to his evil schemes. Let us pool our beacons and..."

"Dude... Vay Hek is just standing over thee, waving at us. What are you talking about?"

2 hours ago, DjaAkh said:

"Aw3som3Kill3r667-san, I found these well-hidden beacons. They can be used to triangulate the hideout of of the dreaded Grineer Vay Hek. With this, we can finally track him down and put an end to his evil schemes. Let us pool our beacons and..."

"Dude... Vay Hek is just standing over thee, waving at us. What are you talking about?"

Beacons have actually becoma a valuable useless trade comodity in our alliance, some members are even willing to pay plat for beacons - why? No one really knows. But don't question it. It's free plat :D

In Warframe, there are those who collect all weapons. Then there are those who collect all mods. And then there are those who - well - they stash up beacons. God knows what twisted things these fellows are up to in their free time.

Yes the Beacons (which are similar to Nav Coordinates) are useless.. it was a resource use to build a Triangulator that was previously used to access the Boss Fight with Councilor Vey Hek! They removed the BP from the game so now these beacons serve no purpose but memories for Tenno! :)

3 hours ago, Azachieloki said:

Beacons have actually becoma a valuable useless trade comodity in our alliance, some members are even willing to pay plat for beacons - why? No one really knows. But don't question it. It's free plat :D

In Warframe, there are those who collect all weapons. Then there are those who collect all mods. And then there are those who - well - they stash up beacons. God knows what twisted things these fellows are up to in their free time.

Awesome! How long until they take over Bitcoins?