Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't post my Contest in any section as a new thread?

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

Test.

EDIT: thank God!! I'm trying to post the new weekly contest but it just doesn't allow me to! Below the error I get:

17hsM8j.png

Considering the system let me open this thread, there must be something wrong with the contest post, despite the fact that I copied and pasted it 16 times already without any issue.

Anyone has an idea on what could be wrong??

Edited by siralextraffo

6 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, siralextraffo said:

You don't say!!

Jokes aside, you're saying it's an issue many are having right now? Do you have an idea on how to solve it? Cause I find it weird to be able to post this one and not the contest...

I've heard many experiencing issues with the forums. Some can't log in, others can't post threads and yet others are having other issues.... Sorry for not adding more info, multi tasking is not my strongest trait. 

Just now, (PS4)AngelShur said:

I've heard many experiencing issues with the forums. Some can't log in, others can't post threads and yet others are having other issues.... Sorry for not adding more info, multi tasking is not my strongest trait. 

Well, thank you then! I really fail to understand what's going on and why some posts are allowed to be posted and others are not, honestly..