Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader

Sharkles

Question

When I talk to the Void Trader, the only thing he'll sell me is a Sands of Inaros Blueprint.  Do I have to complete that quest to be able to purchase other things from him?

I'm playing on Xbox One if that makes a difference.

Edited by Sharkles

9 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Firefly0037 said:

You all just got that update, so yes, he only gives that blueprint when the update drops.  Next time he visits will be a full assortment.

well we had a ton of stuff over the weekend, quest included. I heard that he has it for a full week, so maybe it will go away on thursday. 

Just now, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

well we had a ton of stuff over the weekend, quest included. I heard that he has it for a full week, so maybe it will go away on thursday. 

He'll have it for a full week, and then any following visits.  I'm not sure what the OP is asking then, other than if he had enough ducats to purchase other items.  I also don't know if anything he sells could potentially be mastery rank locked (I'm mr21).

Just now, Firefly0037 said:

He'll have it for a full week, and then any following visits.  I'm not sure what the OP is asking then, other than if he had enough ducats to purchase other items.  I also don't know if anything he sells could potentially be mastery rank locked (I'm mr21).

He just seems curious as to why he's here with only the quest. I believe that we have cleared things up. 

12 hours ago, Sharkles said:

When I talk to the Void Trader, the only thing he'll sell me is a Sands of Inaros Blueprint.  Do I have to complete that quest to be able to purchase other things from him?

I'm playing on Xbox One if that makes a difference.

your playing on XB1? how come it says PC Memeber underneath your profile icon?