Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 issue

(PSN)LovelyAshleyMiya

Question

Hello Tennos my brother is in a pickle.. you see.. we were doing law of retribution (lor) and he got disconnected.. but now when he tries signing in it says "Login failed check your info " I tried going on my ps4 to see if his account will work and no luck..mine works fine but his doesn't and he put a lot  of time and money in this game..any help will be appreciated!

4 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, (PS4)LovelyAshleyMiya said:

Hello Tennos my brother is in a pickle.. you see.. we were doing law of retribution (lor) and he got disconnected.. but now when he tries signing in it says "Login failed check your info " I tried going on my ps4 to see if his account will work and no luck..mine works fine but his doesn't and he put a lot  of time and money in this game..any help will be appreciated!

Its not only happening over on Ps4 but its happening on Xbox aswell. Tell him not to worry. Nothing wont be lost. Just wont be able to log in until DE fixes it. Thats all.

8 hours ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

Its not only happening over on Ps4 but its happening on Xbox aswell. Tell him not to worry. Nothing wont be lost. Just wont be able to log in until DE fixes it. Thats all.

Oh okay thank you we were scared!