Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to not get bored on warframe?

TyrannosauRayz

Question

title^ need a huge help.

So first of,I only want this achievments ingame. To finish my main warframe. So. I've finished my main warframe(Excalibur) . Then thinking of raid warframe/s . So i've built Trin & frost. Then I want a tanky warframe so i can go further more on void. I built inaros. I want a fast warframe to finish a mission (like capture/ext). I built nezha. I want to support my friends on playing 1 hour or more in survival. I built nekros. I idolize ONE PUNCH MAN SAITAMA. I built saitamATLAS. I want to build this weapon/s etc.etc.. now its done. Getting bored now. It's been 2 days since i didn't play warframe. 

I only do is. Farm ducats. Wait for baro. *repeat* then *repeat* then *repeat* more more...more! OR waiting for another tactical OR VERY BIG EVENT. 

lastly... waiting for u19 lol.. 

Edited by TyrannosauRayz_13th

I do three different things depending on how bored I am.

1. Equip Random gear. Master it. (Doesnt have to be an MK1 Braton for an hour long T4 survival, but it can be) Now that they have the randomize button thats fun to use quite frequently.

2. Take a short break from the game to play other games for a few days.

3. Take an extended break for a few months and find another game to sink time into. (Dark Souls III just came out so theres that)

13 minutes ago, DakotaStorm said:

Join a clan, find friends and get in team speak/mumble/discord, jump in to long missions and just chat with people. 

There are thousands of people playing warframe, engage with them and you won't get bored. 

Theres also that ^

I hang out with my group of people to play all kinds of games, not just WF.

Edited by SwiftPotato12

Well, this game is vanity fair simulator.  

So think, think, farm, scalp and buy out all cosmetics from shop and then escape poverty to few k's plat balance.

Also, you can try kubrows breeding. It's quite entertaining, though 2 days maturation unavoidable timewall is quite a buzz kill.

Oh, while we're at that, you can read forums and keep dropping poor warframe puns.

And last, but not least, try jumping between clans and alliances to find one that is communicative and entertaining.

Edited by 5HV3N

Get a Stalker beaconshare squad. Must be:

- Frost

- Slowva

- Chroma (ice)

- Ivara

Someone(or preferably all squad members) should have Galaxion. Chroma and Frost uses all abilities against Stalker, Slowva slows down Stalker even more and Ivara steals loot from Stalker. Everyone uses Galaxion. Results should be:

- A message saying "Error Stalker.exe not responding"

- Getting a thousand War bps and other glitchy stuff

- Build War

- Sell other War bps

- Profit! :corpus::credits:

15 minutes ago, Rounpositron said:

Get a Stalker beaconshare squad. Must be:

- Frost

- Slowva

- Chroma (ice)

- Ivara

Someone(or preferably all squad members) should have Galaxion. Chroma and Frost uses all abilities against Stalker, Slowva slows down Stalker even more and Ivara steals loot from Stalker. Everyone uses Galaxion. Results should be:

- A message saying "Error Stalker.exe not responding"

- Getting a thousand War bps and other glitchy stuff

- Build War

- Sell other War bps

- Profit! :corpus::credits:

i bought hunhows gift.