Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void related-question

Gefy

Question

So, I've been doing a ton of T1 lateley, and I was wondering if I was ready for T2.

Loadout:

Excal(30) or Rhino (14) (please tell me which one)

Boltor(30)

Dex Furis(30)

Galatine(26 I think)

Excal has 540 health and shield, Rhino has 600 shield and 450-ish health

Thankls, Gefy

Edited by Gefy

10 answers to this question

Why so afraid? Just go in and see, key's are not that hard to come by. Besides the jump isn't so big.

There is a difference in T3, you get 2 new units, Bombard and Nullifier. T4 then is the same but 3x dmg.

Edited by Manyc

Just now, Manyc said:

Why so afraid? Just go in and see, key's are not that hard to come by. Besides the jump isn't so big.

There is a difference in T3, you get 2 new units, Bombard and Nullifier. T4 then is the same but 3x dmg.

Okay, thankls

1 minute ago, Manyc said:

what frame should I use though

weapons alone don't show if you are ready or not, Mods in turn do.

Excals 4 can do a lot of damage, while Rhino is more relying on weapons and his iron skin if you go alone.

generally, you need some survivability but also a lot of damage output - for a start just put fury, pressure point and maybe some elemental Mod in your Melee, use Flow, Continuity, Intensify and Streamline on excal and slay some mobs in excals ulti.

PS: E-Macro may help!

48 minutes ago, Manyc said:

plus, in T4 the old man pays his visits. If you're there with friends, particularly with some helpful abilities, he basically just popps up in order to deliver his mods, but if you're alone and you're slightly ill-equipped, it can be a bit messy.

But yeah, T2 is not a big difference and if you're equip is halfway decently modded, you'll be just fine! Don't be afraid, it won't be too tough. If you want to play it save, go for T2E first.

Just now, DjaAkh said:

plus, in T4 the old man pays his visits. If you're there with friends, particularly with some helpful abilities, he basically just popps up in order to deliver his mods, but if you're alone and you're slightly ill-equipped, it can be a bit messy.

But yeah, T2 is not a big difference and if you're equip is halfway decently modded, you'll be just fine! Don't be afraid, it won't be too tough. If you want to play it save, go for T2E first.

old man?

34 minutes ago, Rounpositron said:

The very first boss you kill. He will come back. For revenge.

Noooo, it's not revenge! He wants to cleanse the void of our impurity! You know... with the redemptive power of his Janus key... okay, maybe it's just revenge.