The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe concept <<Oblivion>>

PyroMojo

Dark Gateway [ability 4] channel a gateway beneath you draining enemy health/shield/armor affecting 2/4/6/8 enemies, enemies that die explode with radiation dmg.

Power efficiency, range, strength

Shadow Dance [ability 3] disengage from your frame for 4/8/12/16 seconds becoming invulnerable. Frame emits magnetic dmg, reactivation or time out to have frame bullet jump to your position dealing puncture and magnetic dmg to all enemies it contacts. Shadow form moves at 50% movement speed for duration.

Power strength/duration

Matter Pulse [ability 2] activate once to charge a pulse beneath an enemy for 3/6/9/12 seconds and activate again to ragdoll them and enemies within 5/10/15/20 meters while dealing a small amount of radiation dmg

(essentially a push ability)

Power strength/duration/range

Imprisonment [ability one] force enemies within 5/10/15/20 meters to the ground in a stunned state for 2/4/6/8 seconds opening up multiple enemies for finishers

Power duration/range

Health 100 (300 @ Rank 30)
Shields 150 (350 @ Rank 30)
Armor 250

Power 150 (225 @ Rank 30)

Sprint 1.1

Madurai aura

Warframe name : Oblivion

A frame once thought lost during the first Orokin Wars, Oblivion harnesses the powers of dark matter to manipulate the battlefield in immense ways.

Imprisonment

Imprison your enemies with a blast of dark matter, forcing them to the ground.

Matter Pulse

Charge a dark matter pulse to force your enemies away from you.

Shadow Dance

Utilize the special properties of dark matter to allow you to move as a shadow through the battlefield, setting yourself up to ambush unaware enemies.

Dark Gateway

Open a dark matter portal beneath you that slowly tears at the bodies of all enemies nearby, breaking them down to their molecular levels.

Associated quest involves the retrieval of dark matter, a component once thought to be a myth amongst the Tenno. In doing so, you encounter a shadow of an ancient frame. Who then begins to hunt you as you collect the components to create a replica of Oblivion!

Quest dialogue being worked on. I aim to make this feel as real as possible.

Ability Augments

Imprisonment :: Increased Sentence
Enemies who enter Imprisonment's area of effect for 2/4/6/8/10 secs are knocked down (stun does not apply)
Affected by Power duration

Shadow Dance :: Charged Connection
When you reconnect with your Warframe,  you cause an explosion of Magnetic dmg dealing 50/100/150/200/250 % increased dmg
Affected by Power range

Dark Gateway :: Leeching Gateway
Dark Gateway transfers 20/40/60/80/100 % of drained Shields & Health to Oblivion

Currently working on concept art. Stay tuned!

Edited by PyroMojo
Wormhole ability renamed to Matter Pulse..Sprint Speed added.. Rank 30 stats included w/ Power.. Added Ability Augments..

Thank you all for the suggestions, I have bumped his armor slightly and added full rank stats including power and sprint speed. 

I feel like a shield heavy tank-like frame is a good fit for this frame. This is my first attempt at concept frames so I'm glad you all enjoy the idea!

3 minutes ago, PyroMojo said:

Thank you all for the suggestions, I have bumped his armor slightly and added full rank stats including power and sprint speed. 

I feel like a shield heavy tank-like frame is a good fit for this frame. This is my first attempt at concept frames so I'm glad you all enjoy the idea!

No problem