Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie rewards in public

Aaryl

Question

I was just wondering, since the recent update for sortie, (Non-repeatable rewards and repeatable rewards separation, etc) can a squad members get a different rewards?

Say I haven't got a single Snipetron parts, and there's person 'B' gotten every single rewards from Non-repeatable. So does that make everyone get repeatable rewards only, since person 'B' got everything? (Cores, Catalysts, Reactors etc.) Or can a different members get different rewards?

'Cause in that case, I should do the sorite on my own everytime in order to avoid repeatable rewards.

6 answers to this question

No, the way it works is that it still will randomly select the reward from the pool, and everyone will "receive" that reward. For instance, you don't have any Snipetron parts and your partner has them all. It rolls the Snipetron BP. You get the Snipetron BP, but since your partner already has it he gets the reward replaced with fusion cores.

So end of mission, reward is snipetron vandal bp, you don't have it so as other guy in your partly, 2 other already have it-you 2 will get it while 2 other who already have it gonna get cores. Doesn't matter you do it in team or solo-pool still the same, you just get 25 or 50 cores instead of stuff you already have.

1 minute ago, QuiteCrazy said:

and there's bigger chance to get reward that u guys don't have in common.

Are you positive on that? Today I was the only one to receive the Snipetron part because everyone else in the squad already had it even though I'm missing a number of other items. Running solo doesn't seem to help either as I rarely got something I was missing as well.

1 minute ago, Maicael said:

No, the way it works is that it still will randomly select the reward from the pool, and everyone will "receive" that reward. For instance, you don't have any Snipetron parts and your partner has them all. It rolls the Snipetron BP. You get the Snipetron BP, but since your partner already has it he gets the reward replaced with fusion cores.

and there's bigger chance to get reward that u guys don't have in common.