Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding Opulas Robes

Annihilator0

Question

I think that the Opulas Robes really suite Vauban, but then I look at the Izvara Syandana and it also looks cool.

Do the Opulas Robes look good on other Warframes other than Vauban?

I tried looking for videos showcasing the Opulas Robes but couldn't find any.  If you guys happen to know of one, please link it so I can more easily decide if I want to buy it.

Thanks!

Edited by Annihilator0

3 answers to this question

Personally, I think the Opulas looks tacky and ostentatious, but that's absolutely the point of it, to be obnoxious. I like the Izvara, but I also think it's a bit flashy. There are a myriad of other syandanas, such as the Salix, which fits many frames very well, or the very simple Asa or Pyra. You can always preview the whole gamut of syandanas and decide for yourself which you prefer, and you can always make or buy more plat later, so you can get what you want if you decide you want another!

The Opulas robes don't work on everybody - they're rather bulky and don't suit a stealthy slim frame look very well in my experience. They definitely have their place and convey a samurai look pretty well, and of course there's the fact that they look like Alad V's cape, so if you like him, you'll probably like it too.

Here's a couple pics of it on my frames for reference.

1lpfW43.jpg

ZuMKArZ.jpg

I couldn't find any videos on it either, sorry.