Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Three Warframes: Blood, Crystal, and Volcanoes

Hayabusa97

I don't really have anything in the way of Ability stats since I would be tempted to make them OP.

Shezmu, the Blood Warframe (Shezmu is an ancient Egyptian Deity known as the lord of blood for his vindictiveness and bloodthirstiness)

• Stats
    • Health: 150
    • Shield: 100
    • Energy: 100
    • Armor: 200
    • Shield Recharge: 20
    • Sprint: 1.0
  • Abilities (Focuses on offense with good healing and CC)
    • Blood Javelin: A Javelin made out of Crystallized blood is launched at the target, impaling them and anything behind them
      • Mod: Blood Totem: Shezmu can heal himself based on how many enemies are killed with a single Javelin
    • Hemo Drain: Impale nearby targets with blades made of crystallized blood and drain their blood to regain health
      • Mod: Hemo Transfusion: Shezmu can Transfuse blood to allies to heal them at the cost of some health
    • Pillars of Sacrifice: Creates a pool of blood that impales anyone in it with spires of blood that drains enemy health while slowly healing Shezmu
      • Mod: Golems of Sacrifice: Loses the healing ability but instead turns killed enemies into golems to help Shezmu
    • Blood Warrior: With a sword of crystallized blood and altering the properties of his own blood, Shezmu becomes faster and stronger at close range
      • Mod: Blood Berserker: Shezmu becomes stronger after each kill

Terminus, the Crystal Warframe (Terminus is the Roman God who protected Boundary markers, his name means boundary stone)

• Stats
    • Health: 125
    • Shield: 100
    • Energy: 125
    • Armor: 1000
    • Shield Recharge: 20
    • Sprint: 0.8
  • Abilities (Focuses on being a tank with some debuffing in the form of bleed procs)
    • Crystal Hammer: A hammer made of Crystal is swung at the enemies in front of Terminus, sending them flying
      • Mod: Crystal explosion: The hammer is swung at the ground, exploding and dealing damage with 100% bleed procs to nearby foes
    • Diamond Wall: A massive wall made of near indestructible crystal is built to act as cover
      • Mod: Wall of Blades: The wall can be shattered to launch many shards of crystal at surrounding foes, inflicting bleed procs
    • Obsidian Saw: A circular blade sharped to a single atom is thrown at enemies, bisecting them on death
      • Mod: Obsidian Saucer: The saw homes in on enemies but travels much slower
    • Crystal Knight: Terminus encases himself in extremely durable Crystal, massively improving his armor but making him move slower
      • Mod: Shard Knight: Melee attacks have a high chance of inflicting bleed procs

Vulcan, the Volcano Warframe (Vulcan is the Roman God of Volcanoes, the Forge, and Metalworking)

• Stats
    • Health: 150
    • Shield: 125
    • Energy: 100
    • Armor: 500
    • Shield Recharge: 21
    • Sprint: 0.9
  • Abilities (Focuses on Offense, AOE attacks, and Burn procs)
    • Volcanic Mark: Throws a sharped stone at the enemy that soon explodes in an eruption of magma, incinerating anything near the target
      • Mod: Volcanic Magnet: The Stone is magnetically charges to attract nearby enemies to ensue more enemies are burned
    • Igneous Flow: Summons forth a lava flow that crashes into enemies in front of Vulcan, burning them
      • Mod: Igneous Rockslide: The flow can crush and send enemies flying on impact
    • Smog: An explosion of deadly vog is generated, causing severe Toxin damage
      • Mod: Pyroclasm: The vog is changed to a Pyroclastic flow that can encase enemies in ash, vaporize enemies, or burn them
    • Volcanic Golem: Summons a golem of magma to fight for Vulcan
      • Mod: Volcanic Explosion: The Golem can be detonated to set anything near the golem on fire

I just came up with these ideas a couple hours ago so they are kinda rushed, Hope everyone else has better ideas on how they would work

Yes, vog is a real word, it's a form of air pollution from volcanic eruptions

Edited by Hayabusa97

15 minutes ago, SergeiTheBeast said:

They all sound great but Vulcan sounds awfully similar to Atlas.

I was hard pressed for ideas at the time, I was thinking of an ability called Molten Sword (slash with a sword made of Volcanic Glass that deals heavy slash and fire damage) but I didn't want to reuse the theme of attacking with melee weapons.

Then again, it is kinda hard for me to come up with geothermokinetic abilities that don't copy other abilities.

Edited by Hayabusa97

51 minutes ago, Hayabusa97 said:

I was hard pressed for ideas at the time, I was thinking of an ability called Molten Sword (slash with a sword made of Volcanic Glass that deals heavy slash and fire damage) but I didn't want to reuse the theme of attacking with melee weapons.

Then again, it is kinda hard for me to come up with geothermokinetic abilities that don't copy other abilities.

Agreed, considering we have Ember and Atlas, you made the best of what you could with what you had.