Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Halls

MultiRaptor

We decided to start our own small clan and there are more issues we have with current Dojo system, but right now, I'd like to address one specific one: Clan Halls

What are the issues?

The thing is, we can't place more halls of the same type and also delete the smaller ones, when we finally build the big one. It's annoying if you want to build multiple grandest halls or grand halls and you can't.

How to possibly fix that?

For the option of multiple big clan halls there is just one solution: just adding that feature. And about that deleting of sister halls or even the general thing about clan halls, it would be nice to maybe get some sort of upgrade mechanism when you can upgrade the starting hall or other ones with proper materials and stuff all the way up to the grandest hall.

And that's about it for the feedback on clan halls. :)

All my yes to this, I started building my dojo and rushing builds with plat yesterday and the entire system for construction is dogS#&$. Needs an overhaul, the clan hall upgrade system is especially stupid, really frustrating. What's worse is that rooms can't overlap each other and there really is no room for error in regards to this issue. You need to make significant plans ahead of time and it just sucks the fun out of the process and turns it into a frustrating chore.

I suggest they add a Birds-eye view when you want to build rooms in the dojo and make it so you can que several rooms up for construction in advance so that planning for the structure of the dojo doesn't have to be done outside the game.

10 hours ago, Shreiko said:

All my yes to this, I started building my dojo and rushing builds with plat yesterday and the entire system for construction is dogS#&$. Needs an overhaul, the clan hall upgrade system is especially stupid, really frustrating. What's worse is that rooms can't overlap each other and there really is no room for error in regards to this issue. You need to make significant plans ahead of time and it just sucks the fun out of the process and turns it into a frustrating chore.

I suggest they add a Birds-eye view when you want to build rooms in the dojo and make it so you can que several rooms up for construction in advance so that planning for the structure of the dojo doesn't have to be done outside the game.

yeah, I mean it would be nice if you could just get to some sort of building mode and prepare blueprints for everything in the dojo and then just build it so you won't have to reconstruct everything and move it around. You just prep it how you want it and then you fund it and build it...

Edited by MultiRaptor